ILJ BoardsAutomatic registration has been closed. If you would like to become a member here, please email iljboards@yahoo.com  

Go Back   ILJ Boards > Ministry > Prayer Requests and Praises

Old 01-22-02, 11:38 PM
hija de Dios

Default my mom

hey guys, i just found out that my mom has a smooth muscle tumor in her uterus. usually not a big deal, but she's seven months pregnant. apparently, she's always had it and it has gotten bigger w/ each pregnancy (this is her fourth). and its hereditary, eek! luckily, those things are benign. no one has bothered to tell her this before and her doctor just informed her today that she had it and was suprised that no one has ever told her. anyhoo, he says it's not a big concern right now, unless it gets bigger all the sudden or starts bleeding, and that will cause some extreme problems. it's risky, too, because she's 40. so please pray that it stays undercontrol, and for her not to worry so she wont be stressed, and that her and the baby stay safe. thank you. <><
Old 01-23-02, 06:52 PM
The Anchor Holds!

Father we come to You believing that You have ALWAYS known about this and have been protecting this mom during each pregnancy! We believe that You will continue to protect her and that this current pregnancy will progress normally and be a rich blessing to this family. We thank You for keeping them safe and for holding momma and baby in Your loving arms. Thank You for a safe delivery and a healthy mom and child. We praise and thank You for this miracle! Halleluiah!!!
" These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world." John 16:33.

IN GOD WE TRUST!

Come and walk
By His Side
marilyn@byhisside.org
Old 01-24-02, 12:03 AM
ILJ Addict

Lightbulb Total Healing for Mom!

Father, We ask in Jesus Name for total healing for Mom and Baby. Bless the family and medical people who are ministering to them. Give the Peace that passes all understanding. Lord Jesus look kindly upon these who need your help. Agape. Grandpa.
Old 01-24-02, 02:58 AM
Administrator

Amen
Father I just noticed faeroeisle's title line. Please whatever hurts her eye take away both the pain and the cause and help her enjoy the fullness of the Healing Jesus bought for her with His own precious stripes. Thank You.
1Peter 2:24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me. ... Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. Matthew 25:40 & 45

www.caringhandsministries.com

Last edited by Ann; 01-24-02 at 03:03 AM.
Old 01-24-02, 05:35 AM
innocent til proven true

My almighty God and Father, I uplift faero's mom for the healing that is necessary for her to glorify You in all things, Lord, and I know You love her and still want to use her for something, just by the simple fact tha tshe's still here. Thank You Jesus for being everything to everyone, Lord, and for coming below us to lift us up, Father. I praise You for being so righteous and holy, and I pray that we might all strive to be like You, Lord Jesus, and I aks all these things in Jesus' Name i pray, Amen.

Blessings,
Zechariah
I Thessalonians 5:18
"If Jesus is not Lord then none of it matters, but if Jesus is Lord then nothing else matters." - E. Stanley Jones
"If THAT guy lost boldness, I'd hate to see him after he gets it back!" -Jeff from SALT
Phone: (225) 241-6574
Hummae Achumse Yasse Aromme
Old 01-26-02, 08:18 PM
hija de Dios

thank you all so much for praying, i'm going to send her these prayers to show her that people are praying for her & to give her comfort that God is with her on this. hope you don't mind. i think it will ease her, it comforted me. i'll post any new updates.

oh! and thank you ann, my eye feels much better now!

Last edited by faeroeisle; 01-27-02 at 12:17 PM.
Old 01-27-02, 10:36 AM
The Anchor Holds!

We can't wait for your Praise Reports! Tell your mom that OUR GOD REIGNS!!!
" These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world." John 16:33.

IN GOD WE TRUST!

Come and walk
By His Side
marilyn@byhisside.org