ILJ BoardsAutomatic registration has been closed. If you would like to become a member here, please email iljboards@yahoo.com  

Go Back   ILJ Boards > Ministry > Prayer Requests and Praises

Old 01-09-02, 07:47 PM
itinerant.

Default Talking to a friend right now

I'm talking to a friend on AIM right now, she's got some troubles and feels like she's too guilty to come back to God. Please pray that I will be given the right words, and that God will use me to help bring about his healing.

Peace, Love, and Jesus Christ,

Jason

Blessed are the poor... those who mourn... the meek...
those who hunger and thirst for righteousness... the merciful... the pure in heart...
the peacemakers... those those are persecuted because of righteousness...

God bless America?
Old 01-09-02, 10:08 PM
Daughter of the King

Father, please give Jason wisdom to know what to say - wisdom to show your love and your faithfulness to his friend. Help his friend to know that you love them no matter what, that there is NOTHING that can seperate them from the love of God - absolutely nothing!

Its easy to make a mistake here. If God gave it to me, we say, its mine. I can do what I want with it. No. The truth is that it is ours to thank him for and ours to offer back to him, ours to relinquish, ours to lose, ours to let go of if we want to find our true selves, if we want real life, if our hearts are set on glory.

~Elisabeth Elliot
Old 01-09-02, 11:17 PM
ILJ Addict

Lightbulb Wisdom for Jason:

Father We ask in Jesus name for Holy Spirit Wisdom for Jason as he ministers to this hurting person. Bless the hurting person with the Peace that passes all understanding. Agape. Grandpa.
Old 01-10-02, 06:52 PM
The Anchor Holds!

Thank You Lord for answering and providing what was SO needed! Continue to replay Jason's words in this friend's heart that Your love might once again take root and flourish! Open her eyes to Your awesome forgiveness and bless her with a mighty RUSH of Your Spirit! Show her that Your hand has always been extended toward her! in Jesus' name.
" These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world." John 16:33.

IN GOD WE TRUST!

Come and walk
By His Side
marilyn@byhisside.org