ILJ BoardsAutomatic registration has been closed. If you would like to become a member here, please email iljboards@yahoo.com  

Go Back   ILJ Boards > Ministry > Prayer Requests and Praises

Old 12-25-01, 09:39 PM
Crazy Canuck

Default For Peter

Last night when our youth group went downtown to hand out christmas presents to people on the street we met Peter. He told us that the devil has been attacking him and that he's been trying to find God. He asked us to pray for him and we did. He was kind of hard to understand cause his speech was quite slurred so several of the youth thought he was just drunk....I don't know but either way he needs prayer. Thanks and God bless!
your friend in Christ,
Cath

GO CANUCKS! (next year)
Old 12-26-01, 09:03 PM
The Anchor Holds!

Touch him Lord! Open his eyes and his heart to Your Truth and Your wondrous gift of Salvation. Draw him to the cross and bless him with peace and abundant grace! in Jesus' name.
" These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world." John 16:33.

IN GOD WE TRUST!

Come and walk
By His Side
marilyn@byhisside.org
Old 12-26-01, 10:24 PM
ILJ Addict

Lightbulb Salvation for Peter!!

Father, From the report Mizz Butterfly gave us, we are really concerned for young Peter. Rebuke the Devil out of this person's life. Save Him and Fill him with your Holy Spirit. Sanctify him and we claim him for your kingdom, Lord Jesus. Give the Peace that passes all understanding. Guide him to a good Church Family and friends who will minister to him. Bless Mizz Butterfly for caring enough to take the time to let us know of this great need. Agape. Grandpa.
Old 12-27-01, 09:30 PM
Administrator

Father please help Peter and draw him to Christ. Please be sure he has a warm place to sleep tonight and food to eat. Please send people who will love him with Your love and help him fimnd full freedom in Christ Jesus. Thank You.
1Peter 2:24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me. ... Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. Matthew 25:40 & 45

www.caringhandsministries.com