ILJ BoardsAutomatic registration has been closed. If you would like to become a member here, please email iljboards@yahoo.com  

Go Back   ILJ Boards > Ministry > Prayer Requests and Praises

Old 12-24-01, 09:32 PM
ILJ Addict

Lightbulb Healing for Ms Annie Ruth!!

Dear Friends: Ms Annie Ruth is a dear little lady who would help prepare Holy Communion when it was due. She is very ill now and The big "C" is suspected. Please pray for;
1--Healing:
2--The Peace that passes all understanding:
3--Comfort:
Agape. Grandpa. P.S. Please pray for the entire family. Grandpa.
Old 12-25-01, 02:29 AM
ILJ Addict

Father, I ask that You touch this woman with Your healing hand and bring her back to health! Be with her family as they surround her with love and support. Help them to come together, strengthen them and pull them through this. We trust You, Lord, that You will pour Your never-ending blessings upon them and do what is necessary to provide for them. In Jesus' name. Amen
For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
~Romans 8:38-39
Old 12-26-01, 08:04 PM
The Anchor Holds!

Amen and Amen! Lord send Your Spirit to minister health and wholeness to this dear lady, in Jesus' name.
" These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world." John 16:33.

IN GOD WE TRUST!

Come and walk
By His Side
marilyn@byhisside.org
Old 12-27-01, 08:32 PM
Administrator

Father please be with this dear lady, your child in Christ. I agree with what Grandpa has prayed for her and ask that You will help[ her in every way she needs. Thank You.
1Peter 2:24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me. ... Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. Matthew 25:40 & 45

www.caringhandsministries.com