ILJ BoardsAutomatic registration has been closed. If you would like to become a member here, please email iljboards@yahoo.com  

Go Back   ILJ Boards > Ministry > Prayer Requests and Praises

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-17-08, 05:10 PM
ILJ Addict

Default Praying for Isreal's protection

Our heavenly Father, I humbly come to you and ask You to keep Isreal safe from the enemy. Please keepthem safeand well. I ask these things in Jesus Name I pray amen and amen,
Faithangel
Do you know Jesus? If you want Jesus in your heart A admit that you're a sinner in need of God. B believe that Jesus died on the Cross and rose for your sins C confess Jesus as the Lord of your life. Pray this prayer Jesus I know that I've sinned against You. I sinned and am responsible for sinning. I believe that You died on the Cross and was raised for my justification. I now confess and receive Him as my personal Savior.
Old 08-17-08, 10:16 PM
Administrator

Yes Father we pray for the peace of Jereusalem and of all Israel. We know all peace is only real and permanent in the Messiah of true peace but we also ask for natural protection. Thank You.
1Peter 2:24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me. ... Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. Matthew 25:40 & 45

www.caringhandsministries.com
Old 09-08-08, 03:13 PM
ILJ Addict

prazying Jesus praying
Do you know Jesus? If you want Jesus in your heart A admit that you're a sinner in need of God. B believe that Jesus died on the Cross and rose for your sins C confess Jesus as the Lord of your life. Pray this prayer Jesus I know that I've sinned against You. I sinned and am responsible for sinning. I believe that You died on the Cross and was raised for my justification. I now confess and receive Him as my personal Savior.
Old 09-10-08, 12:56 PM
God is so Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann View Post
Yes Father we pray for the peace of Jerusalem and of all Israel. We know all peace is only real and permanent in the Messiah of true peace but we also ask for natural protection. Thank You.
Amen Lord

Psa 34:8 O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.

Support our Troups!!
Old 05-03-09, 02:29 PM
ILJ Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by tann View Post
Amen Lord
Amen and PTL for protecting Isreal.
Faithangel
Old 05-03-09, 07:12 PM
Administrator

yes Lord
1Peter 2:24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me. ... Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. Matthew 25:40 & 45

Old 05-04-09, 05:24 AM

Psalm 122:6 Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee.
Go ye into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature Matthew 16:15

Come visit us at http://www.caringhandsministries.com
Old 05-07-09, 12:03 PM
ILJ Addict

praying Jesus forIsrea's protecton in Thy name
Faithangel
Old 08-10-09, 11:39 AM
ILJ Addict

God again I come to You and ask You to protect Israel. I ask these things in Jesus Name I pray amen and amen
Faithangel
Old 08-10-09, 01:06 PM
Administrator

Amen

Old 08-11-09, 02:27 PM
ILJ Addict

Jesus I am asking You to keep Your hand on Isreal. Keep it safe Jesus in Thy Name.
Faithangel
Old 08-15-09, 09:34 AM
ILJ Addict

Jesus protect Isreal fron all enemeies foreign and domestic in Thy Name. Also Jesus protect Jerusalem fronm all enmeies foreign and domesti
Faithangel
Old 08-15-09, 01:21 PM
Administrator

amen

Old 01-06-11, 07:07 PM
ILJ Addict

Jesus I once again humbly ask You to intercede on behalf of Israel. I ask this in Your NameI pray amen & Amen.
Faithangel
Old 01-06-11, 07:09 PM
ILJ Addict

Jesus in addition protect Jereusalem from all enemies foreign & domestic.
Closed Thread