ILJ BoardsAutomatic registration has been closed. If you would like to become a member here, please email iljboards@yahoo.com  

Go Back   ILJ Boards > Ministry > Prayer Requests and Praises

Old 02-28-03, 08:02 AM
Im HIS lambiekins

Default My Grandma Webb

I told you guys about her last year. Well, her kidney's are failing and the doctor has said that she may have to go on dialysis and she has said before that she refuses. So along with Dan's sister, please pray for my grandma. She isnt perfect but near enough for me. Being an adult right now is awfully hard for me.
Old 02-28-03, 02:26 PM
Administrator

Father please give Cheryl's grandma wisdom about this decision and help her know what Your choices are for her life. Please help Cheryl and her family to deal with this and trust You in life here and life eternal. Thank You
1Peter 2:24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me. ... Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. Matthew 25:40 & 45

www.caringhandsministries.com
Old 02-28-03, 06:43 PM
Administrator

Default lap7

Lord please hear the prayers that Cheryl is raising to You about her grandmother and Dan.
Old 02-28-03, 08:19 PM
ILJ Addict

Lightbulb Father, Bless Dan and Grandma Webb:

Father, We come in Jesus Name. Bless these with Total Healing. Bless the intercessor. Give the peace that passes all understanding to all. Grant that Grandma will have comfort and Peace.
Agape. Grandpa.
Old 02-28-03, 09:40 PM
The Anchor Holds!

Amen and Amen. Father, I stand in agreement. Lead, guide and grant Your strength and wisdom! in Jesus' name.
" These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world." John 16:33.

IN GOD WE TRUST!

Come and walk
By His Side
marilyn@byhisside.org
Old 03-02-03, 03:48 PM

Oh heavenly Father, I come to you with the authority that is the blood of the Lamb Jesus. Lay your healing hand on this soul Father bring peace and guidance to her heart help her to live in your Father find her strength in you Father. We know that you can heal all Father. Your will be done. I pray this in the name of the blood of the Lamb Jesus! ~Amen~