View Single Post
Old 09-15-10, 12:16 PM
Administrator

yeah that too. remind me please to pray often for the latest don't wanter. Jesus had some pretty strong words about that kind of thing.

It is truly amazing to see the joy her grandpa takes in her, perhaps the more amazing bec he is her step daddy's step father and came into that role when the young man was already in his teens. The term pride and joy definitely applies. And yeah they overcompensate for the times past but she minds and does it because she wants to please them. It is also amazing the physical healing in grandpa's life since that little one has been praying for him every day. How this child with these circumstances developed the personality she has only Jesus knows. Please pray that her mommie and "daddy" will come to know the same joy she has in Jesus.

And if anyone tells you why there should be an abortion please remember this little one.
1Peter 2:24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me. ... Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. Matthew 25:40 & 45

www.caringhandsministries.com