PDA

View Full Version : Michael Turner & Red Rain

Barney
09-16-02, 08:58 PM
This band came to my church recently, and they were fab. they're from New Zealand. Was just wondering if anyone knows of them, or has seen them. They are brill.

They have a CD out at the moment called coming home. Just in case you are interested.

julie052785
08-10-04, 03:00 PM
hey there! I'm from germany and they are touring over here right now!! I saw them like 2 weeks ago and they're soooooooooooooo awesome!! :hdphones: I don't know where to get the cds though cause I haven't found anything online yet...maybe you know where to get them!!
GbY!!
Julie

julie052785
08-10-04, 03:02 PM
This band came to my church recently, and they were fab. they're from New Zealand. Was just wondering if anyone knows of them, or has seen them. They are brill.

They have a CD out at the moment called coming home. Just in case you are interested.

Whoops...i just realized that your post is like 3 years old lol...well anyways...red rain still rocks a lot! ;))

penguinsatemycat
08-25-04, 04:25 PM
hey, Michael Turner and his band are good friends of our pastors and they come to our church every year, i know that we carry some of their cd's at our church, but if you see them again, you might want to look around, they might carry some with them...but yeah they're awsome!!!