PDA

View Full Version : Get PAID To Email!

soldier4christ
07-21-02, 03:10 PM
You have an E-mail address....but are you getting PAID to use it?

Recently, I have signed up for a new email address from zWallet.com. You can reach me at procardworkathome@zwallet.com, for more income opportunities.

zWallet.com is a new Internet company that provides free full-featured email and PAYS you to use it. When you are E-mailing your friends or getting news by email or whatever you use your email for, zWallet.com pays you. It's absolutely free and fast to join.

This new free email service provider PAYS me to email. You can get your free, personal, and permanent email address and get paid too. They will pay a percentage of the advertising revenue for using their free email service. When you are emailing your friends or getting news by email or whatever you use your email for, zWallet.com pays you. It's absolutely FREE and fast to join.

For more information and to join, go to http://www.zwallet.com/index.html?user=procardworkathome. It's fast and free. If you decide to join, please use my User ID: procardworkathome
to identify me as your referrer (because they also pay while your referrals use the service).

If you join, remember to tell all your friends about this new email service because the more people we will sign up, the more money we will earn.

God Bless You All,
Jazmine

Chris B
08-14-02, 06:34 PM
ooh, money. I want money. I'm a good, honest capitalist. I might even become an American citizen soon.

But seriously, why would this company pay you to use their provided e-mail? Are there advertisements appended to all your letters?

soldier4christ
08-14-02, 06:42 PM
Everything is explained on the site I gave you to go to. Since it's free to join, I have nothing to lose. I just use it and money accumulates.

If you want any more work at home opportunities, email your name to HomeCareer@aol.com All the work at home information I have is legitimate and genuine.

Jazmine

Chris B
08-14-02, 07:10 PM
ahh, thanks I should've followed that link.

How much money have you made using zWallet's e-mail service? (how long have you been using it?)

Pelvidar
08-15-02, 11:25 PM
He's also only posted 3 times... could be he's only here to try to get people to sign up (sorry for being cynical).

Chris B
08-15-02, 11:48 PM
hehe... yeah... I'm not about to sign up for anything, but I like to respond to SPAM-like posts. its a hobby. :cool:

CalledByGrace
08-16-02, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by Pelvidar
He's also only posted 3 times... could be he's only here to try to get people to sign up (sorry for being cynical).

My thoughts exactly...

Vinnie
08-16-02, 01:02 AM
Pessimists! :rolleyes:

:d

soldier4christ
08-16-02, 01:32 AM
I am sorry you all feel that way. And I apologize if I offended anyone. That's the last thing I want to do. This room was labeled as Creative Works and Announcements, so I posted some legitimate opportunities. It's not about getting sign ups. I've been scammed, so I like to let others know about genuine opportunities.

Anyway, I am really sorry. I won't post here anymore if you don't want me to.

Jazmine

Chris B
08-16-02, 01:40 AM
Jazmine -

no, don't leave, we're just a bunch of cynical people, don't let us get in your way. :cool:

but if you could answer my previous questions...

Vinnie
08-16-02, 01:56 AM
Originally posted by soldier4christ
I am sorry you all feel that way. And I apologize if I offended anyone. That's the last thing I want to do. This room was labeled as Creative Works and Announcements, so I posted some legitimate opportunities. It's not about getting sign ups. I've been scammed, so I like to let others know about genuine opportunities.

Anyway, I am really sorry. I won't post here anymore if you don't want me to.

Jazmine

We've all been spammed millions of times. This type of post from a newby doesn't look to good given what we are used to. Just put yourself in our shoes. I think you'd be skeptical too. Anyways, we would love to have you as a member in our community so please don't leave.

soldier4christ
08-16-02, 02:36 AM
Chris,

To answer your previous questions....zWallet.com pays you a percentage on the advertising revenue when using their email service. I just started 3 or 4 weeks ago...I haven't received money yet. I know I have to accumulate $20 first. The pay is monthly.

You are right, if I was in your shoes, I would feel the same way. Sorry again.

Jazmine

Angel_of_God
08-25-02, 03:18 PM
That sounds so cool!!