PDA

View Full Version : meeting at Cornerstone

Candice
06-23-02, 04:30 PM
alright guys we have about a week left before all us lucky people get to head off to cornerstone and have a great week... but since so many of us are going from so many vast places in the US I think this is the oppertune time to meet up and all, I think it would be awesome to have an ILJ meeting at cornerstone.

So what's everyone else's thoughts on this? And also who is going? How when and where do you guys think we should meet? and any other comments you guys may have....

Oh and for the record, Zechy and I are going we are driving up there, leaving sunday evening getting there early monday morning... both of us being inexperienced cornerstoners we will hopefully get a good camping spot and be semi close to everyone else

princess leah
06-23-02, 10:09 PM
i do not know the geography of the place at ALL (seeing how iv'e never been there... i would LOVE to meet up someplace, but where?

for the record... when disciple's on, you all know exactly where to find me :D

Chris B
06-24-02, 03:19 AM
Yay. I think I'll be at desciple, also :cool:

During the day (when it's hot and no bands are playing) you can find me at one of the ponds (not the lake) with me fishing pole.

But I also need a good $100 by the end of the week to make any of it happen...

CGC
06-24-02, 03:15 PM
I will be going getting there on sunday

lets meet wednesday at noon at the phones *even if you have not gone you will know where these are right away*

Candice
06-25-02, 12:59 AM
well right now zechy's parents are making it up in the air if he'll be able to go and thus my ride and all my camping supplies would not be in existance so that makes it almost impossible for me to go also :( I really want to go but if Zechy's not going I don't know how I would go... oh and we won't find out for sure one way or the other till sometime saturday...

princess leah
06-25-02, 12:43 PM
oh man! that is beyond uncool! candice, i'm praying that you'll both be able to make it.

Nampula
06-25-02, 01:22 PM
sadly, i must make mention that this thread also no longer applies to me or whitney (nomatterwhat-- you know, she's long gone, but whatev, some of you probably remember her)..

i had FULL INTENTIONS of hitting c-stone again this year, but all my plans fell through :( you guys have an awesome time, though, & God bless..

candice, i hope your plans work out & you get to go-- it's an incredible experience & i think you especially would get a lot out of it..

& since i can't send private messages, this ones for leah: we must rendezvous sometime since the cornerstone thing fell through-- can't go through life without ever hugging my lee-uh!

Candice
06-28-02, 03:59 PM
Alright I have good news and bad news... for the bad news Zechy as of right now will not be going.... :( :wah:

But for the good news I found out last week that some of my friends that live right outside of Tulsa are going and when I found out Zechy couldn't go I called and they have room for me so I will still get to go!!!! YEAH!!!! we are leaving tomorrow morning... and getting there sunday early morning I suppose.

Originally posted by CGC

lets meet wednesday at noon at the phones *even if you have not gone you will know where these are right away*

OK I agree with CGC that if all else fails we meet wen. at the phones... everyone who sees this reply tonight... I'll check back!!