PDA

View Full Version : Shane Barnard & Shane Everett

InpopJen
06-18-02, 05:05 PM
Hi! Have you all heard of Shane Barnard & Shane Everett? They just released a new album, called Psalms, on June 4th. It is a great album! I'd like to know what you think of it, if you've heard it. If not, go out and listen to it, cause you're missing out! Let me know what you think...

Candice
06-19-02, 01:59 AM
they are actually on the top of my list one of my good friends is a total junkie on their music and she got me hooked... I love their stuff I had a lot of bootleg live stuff but then my comptuer crashed but I'll have it back soon cause the guy that has it is going to reburn me copies.... yeah... yeah shane already has some great albums out and i got to hear this one befor it came out cause my buddy got the pre-release(had them sign it too)... oh and they are coming to Uni of Tulsa in September and my good friends are opening for them in concert(hopefully)

InpopJen
06-25-02, 02:00 PM
I only got their album recently and was hooked the first time I heard it. Its pretty impressive how talented these guys are and that this is their first non-independent release, huh? I will have to look into some of their older/independent stuff...