PDA

View Full Version : FireProof tour

Candice
05-08-02, 03:16 AM
I just saw the first show of the Pillar FireProof tour. It featured EastWest, Benjamin Gate and Pillar. It was great, all three bands put on a great show. Although I could have been closer to the stage for the first part of the concert I got up in the middle of the mosh for the majority of the show. The sets from EastWest and Benjamin Gate were a little short but that's normal. The only thing that would have been nice is if I weren't in such a rush and would have grabbed real shoes cause I had flipflops on in the mosh... ouch. Oh well it was a good show, I'm glad I went. If the tour comes near you, I recommend you go!

Chris B
05-08-02, 12:55 PM
Oh my, flip-flops in the mosh, how silly. Did your toes get hurted?

June 14th is when the tour is coming to Denver :) I'm looking forward to it.... its 17 bucks (which is a little steep for me), but Pillar's FireProof CD is only going to be $5 at the show :cool: ... now I only need to find 22 dollars someplace...

Candice
05-08-02, 02:42 PM
yeah the tickets here since it is hometown and all were only 6 pre-purchased or 8 at the door but since all I had was a 20 at the door and they ran out of ones I got in for a whopping 5 dollars!! :biggrin: Also the first 101 people in the door got free cd's unfortunetly I was not one of those people and still need to get that cd.

Chris B
05-08-02, 07:15 PM
>Also the first 101 people in the door got free cd's unfortunetly I was not one of those people and still need to get that cd.

Yeah, same kinda deal here... first 100 ticket holders get free CD, everybody else gets it for 5 bucks :)

All I've heard of the new CD is FireProof on the radio... and they were playing it at a Philmore concert I went to last week (another good band from Tulsa, OK). I liked what I heard.