PDA

View Full Version : Praise and Worship Musicians Who Understand Spiritual Warfare

Ann
04-23-02, 08:38 PM
If that describes you and you are or can be in the Southeast USA in late June please email me at caringhandsministries@hotmail.com
We are looking for people to possibly minister at a conference. Here is the information on the conference http://www.firemountain.cc/News.dsp

Candice
04-24-02, 12:34 AM
it describes me to a T and sounds awesome but I still don't have a job for the summer which is a HUGE deal since I owe more money then I have and so I have no idea what I can and cannot do... :( I don't even know if I'll be going to cornerstone

Ann
04-24-02, 04:28 PM
Anyone you want to recommed?
I don't know how much can pay at this point (pastor Les who you may remember from the Ask bd is handling that) but hopefully something or at least cover expenses.

I wish we could juat have a huge ilj "reunion" at the conference. It would be so great to meet and hug people in person that we know only from the boards and feel like we know better than some folks we see all the time.

Orpheus42
04-24-02, 05:53 PM
I'd be all over it if I didn't have to work my happy hienie off all summer, compounded by the fact that I already have 2 big events that are going to take me away from work for a total of about 2 weeks...

Praying for you!

Peace, Love, and Jesus Christ,

Jason