PDA

View Full Version : Discouraged

SweetM
04-23-02, 03:08 PM
Hi all,

I could really use some prayers and support right now. As Isda posted the docs are concerned that the baby is not developing properly or at all. I had another blood test yesterday and today when we called for the results they told us to come in tomorrow morning.
I am trying to have faith that the baby is going to be ok, I am praying and I am holding on to my hopes. But I feel weak and scared and feeling that way makes me feel like I am disappointing God.

Please pray for us.

Nicole
04-23-02, 03:15 PM
*hugs*

Love you Maria and I'm praying for ya'll.

It's ok to be scared, this is when you get to crawl into your heavenly father's lap and just let him hold you.

There's a song that goes:

Hold me, Jesus. I'm shaking like a leaf. You have been King of My Glory, won't you be my Prince of Peace

Ann
04-23-02, 06:53 PM
Hugs(((((((((MARIA)))))))
We are praying for all 3 of you. So sorry to hear you are having a hard time.

Multimom
04-23-02, 10:31 PM
When I cannot feel, when my wounds won't heal, Lord I humbly kneel, hidden in you. Lord you are my life, so I don't mind to die. Just as long as I'm hidden in you.

If I could just sit with you awhile, if you could just hold me. Nothing can touch me though I'm wounded though I die.

If I could just sit with you awhile, if you could just hold me, moment by moment till forever passes by.

SweetM:

You hang in there. I have a good friend who tested positive for spinal bifida and the followups revealed that this defect wasn't present. I know for people to tell you just relax is no help. I can truthfully share your trepidation. They tried to tell me that my last baby was Down's Syndrome. But his birth revealed their error. Nothing is ever engraned in stone until the baby is born. Hold on, We are praying.

louisa
04-24-02, 02:07 PM
hi, a couple of weeks ago I had a picture/vision whatever u want to call it of a pregnant women lying in a hospital bed and there were complications with the pregnancy but i didnt know what. Her partner was sat beside the bed holding her hand. the two people seemed so in love tho. I dont know if it was for u but rather than pain in the picture i felt the love between the two people and their faith in God.

I can say n e more cos I havent really prayed into it i get a lot of pictures and sometimes i get confused or just try to dissmiss it. Im only just begining to understand them.

I will pray for u tho just remember u always have Jesus with u and the situation id not in ur hands.

God bless

Louisa

Breni Sue
04-24-02, 03:03 PM
Please keep us updated, Maria. We are all here for you and praying for you and your baby. God will pull you through, that I believe in.

Hugs~ Bren

Ann
04-24-02, 03:23 PM
Maria
Just want to tell you both again that we love you and are praying very much.

SweetM
04-24-02, 04:11 PM
Thank you everyone for all of your prayers and support.
Sadly we confirmed today what the doctors had been worried about. I had what was called a missed miscarriage, which basically means while my body still thinks its pregnant, the baby did not continue to develop.
Keith and I are of course sad but we are keeping together in prayer. Please pray for my daughter, Teresa. She is only 6 and being a big sister is a dear desire of her heart. We are doing our best to console her but of course it is a struggle.
All prayers and support are welcome. Thanks again everyone for showing us God's love like you have.

Ann
04-24-02, 04:44 PM
O Maria. I am so sorry. I posted to you in prayer but I just want to put an extra hug here for you too

((((((((Maria, Keith, Teresa))))))))

Nicole
04-24-02, 04:47 PM
*hug*

Orpheus42
04-24-02, 06:17 PM
You all are in my prayers.

Peace, Love, and Jesus Christ,

Jason

Breni Sue
04-25-02, 01:12 AM
Oh Maria! I don't know what to say! :( This has to be so hard for you guys! Give your family extra-special hugs for me! Praying that the Lord will heal all your hurts and give you comfort during this time.

~Bren

SweetM
05-04-02, 04:45 PM
Thank you everyone for your prayers. If you could pray for comfort as I make it through church tomorrow. I don't know why but I am a little nervous. I don't want to break down crying or anything.

Ann
05-05-02, 07:32 AM
Father please be with Maria, Keith and Teresa tomorrow and help them get thrugh church OK. Help Maria know that it is OK to cry but also please give her peace and comfort. Father please minister to them and to those around them. Please let the people who talk to them say Your words only. Please do not let people say well meant but unthinking things that will cause hurt. Please let the other children be gentle wth Theresa and keep her especially in Your care too. Please let going to church this morning be a source of strength to each of them. Thank You for being with them and gibving them great god hugs.