PDA

View Full Version : Question

Lonely Soul
04-23-02, 02:27 AM
Have any of you read The Illuminati Manifesto?

If so, what do you think of it?

I just read it and I am very puzzled by its irony.

Thanx!

God bless

Barney
04-23-02, 05:09 AM
not read it sorry?

try posting it in the movies, books, games forum?

Caretaker
04-23-02, 07:56 AM
If it is the work of Solomon Tulbure, he is the rabid anti-christian known variously as King Solomon/Lord Satan/Illuminati/oneworldorder, and has acted as a troll on many Christian boards in the past. Why should a Christian be interested in reading the juvenile, ego-centric diatribe of a bombastic Christian- bashing hedonist.

His description of himself:
__________________________________________________ _____________
. The Illuminati Manifesto
I am an Illuminist. I hold my mind to be a Temple, the place where knowledge comes to worship; where knowledge and wisdom make love. I am a servant of my destiny; the god of my own making. I am the most heroic being in my life, I am the hero I worship. I live for my own sake and nobody else; my own happiness is the goal of my life. Now you know who I am.

__________________________________________________ ______________

Vinnie
04-25-02, 10:19 PM
Lord Satan--that sounds so familiar to me. I've seen a poster under that name somewhere but I forget exactly where.....

Flannel Avenger
04-25-02, 10:41 PM
Never heard of him.

selah
04-26-02, 12:10 AM
Lord Satan--that sounds so familiar to me. I've seen a poster under that name somewhere but I forget exactly where.....

Probably at the infidels website ... I think I've only been there about three times total, but I remember that name really standing out to me when I dropped in once. But even I can't remember exactly, maybe it was at the ODD if he trolled there for a while. My memory is foggy but I know he's been around.

Nicole
04-26-02, 12:42 AM
the name sounds famaliar to me as well

Orpheus42
04-26-02, 10:18 AM
King Solomon trolled at ODD for a while.