PDA

View Full Version : You may find Interesting. 13th Apostle.

haadam
04-14-02, 01:58 PM
Count the numbers, see what they add up to. It is no coincidence that Chapter 13 and verse 16 in all three books of the Bible, Exodus, Revelation, and Genesis, "ALL" have to do with numbering, and a mark of some sort. All three places have the numbers 13 and 16 to pinpoint, where to look for the a mark of somekind. Paul also has the number 13 associated with his person or name. Paul was the 13th Apostle. He was not numbered, "in with" the Original 12, Including the one which Replaced Judas Iscariat. Even Still Paul became an apostle, and is in addition to the 12, making him number 13. Take all of the threes away from the 4 places the number 13 appears , Genesis, Exodus, Revelation, and Pauls apostleships number. Add them up, and you total, 3 + 3 + 3 + 3 = 12 the number of Apostles that Paul became part of as a "Teacher" and "Writer" in the New Testiment church. Now add the 4 number "TENS" that was left after you removed the threes, when you added them, and you total 10 + 10 + 10 + 10 = 40. Now lets add the numbers 16 which "marks" the Verse of the Three Places you read about the mark and numbering system from Genesis, Exodus, and Revelation. Remove the 6 from verse 16 of Gen. Remove the 6 from verse 16 of Exodus, and remove the 6 from verse 16 of Revelation. ( note.. remember we still have in reserve the number 40 that reached its total from the 4 remaining sets of tens from the three Chapters and Pauls Number in reserve waiting to be used and counted in with the Left over "Tens" from the 3 verses of the number 16) You then add the 6 + 6 + 6 = 666 the mark of a man Identified as the Beast Power. If you count the number of the man, (and in this case his number is 13) you can add up the mark of the Man, who was and is Part of the Beast Power of Old Rome. The 13th Apostles was a Citizen of Rome, and persecuted and killed God people of the Church under the name of Saul. That Beast power of the old Roman Impire is Revised under the name of Paul and has become part of the Holy Bible as the 13th Apostle. When you read Revelation 21:14, Tell me where the 13th Apostle is, and Why his number does not appear in the Holy City, New Jerusalem! Now we still need to add, the remaining left over numbers of Ten, that was left from the removing of the 3 sixes from the three verses 16 that marked the verse, that applied to the Marks of the Lord, and the Beast. 10 + 10 + 10 + the 40 (as we pick up now the reserved 40 that is in reserve and been counted for) = 70. Which is What Marks the 70 weeks that is spoken by God through Daniel the Prophet in Daniel 9: 24-25. Which teaches, The Street (the Pathway to God by following "HIS" commandments. And the Wall (with the Final foundaition Numbering 12 "not 13" ) which shall be rebuilt in Troublous Times! Gods Holy People, through Jesus Christ, shall follow the pathway that leads them by "COMMANDMENTS" as the Mark (They Bare) that is in their forehead (frontlets between the eyes) and hand! But the Doctrine of the 13th Apostle, the PAULINE DOCTRINE, that was added to the "INSPIRED WRITINGS" which also had Pauls Name Forged upon them, Teaches by instruction to "Break" the Commandments that was written on Stone Tablets, which also has been written on the Tables of the Christians Heart (THEIR MIND) so that all who do so, can bare the Mark of the 13th Apostle, who sits in the Temple of God (Our Bodys) because of the Writings of the Bible, showing God that he is the God of that Temple because the Churches follow Paul, rather than Gods Holy Inspired Words. The preachers in the churches push PAUL as one of "Supremacy". Have you ever heard ministers say? Oh if we could only be like Paul! Paul says this! Paul says that! Paul, Paul, Paul! Why not Jesus says this! Jesus says That! Jesus, Jesus, Jesus!! Paul twernt nothing, neither was Any other Apostle without Jesus Our Lord God. I dont read the Bible to see what the Men penned, I read the Bible to see what Jesus Inspired! It is my, personal testimony before all who may read these words, that for everytime I found in my Studies of the Bible, words and things that appeard as controdictions, I could always look to the author who "Supposedly" Penned the books in their "Fulness", and I saw the name Paul. Never did I ever seem to notice any controdictions except, in the letters from Paul to the churches. Now..., I DID NOT, say that everything that has Pauls name attached to it was "Un-inspired"! I stating by my belief and understanding, that Paul Forged his name to others Writings, claiming their work, of labor under Inspiration, as "HIS" work and Also "added LIES" to the INSPIRED WRITINGS. How can we know then, which is, and which is not Inspired? Simply by, the Power of the LIVING WORD, through the Holy Spirit. The Mind of Christ will confirm, all inspired writings no matter "WHO" penned, or SUPPOSEDLY penned them!

Ann
04-14-02, 06:12 PM
Numerology can be very interesting and can be used in a Christian context however it can also be used in many other contexts as well. I have generally found that what is true is plainly shown in the word of God without having to resort to very convoluted reasoning and adding things in and taking them out to "prove" a point.

God means for His word to be clear to His people "a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path" Psa 119:105

Isaiah 35:8 tells us that as God reveals Himself "an highway shall be there, and a way, and it shall be called The way of holiness; the unclean shall not pass over it; but it shall be for those: the wayfaring men, though fools, shall not err therein."

Ashwee
04-14-02, 07:06 PM
:stinkeye:
Oi... that gave me a headache and I didnt even finish reading it... :sick:

Ann
04-14-02, 07:23 PM
There appears to be some distortion here to make a point. I don't intend to debate this because this is not what this board is for but there are some things of which anyone thinking about this should be aware.

In Gen 13:16 God is speaking to Abraham of a blessing His seed will be as plentiful as the dust of the earth which is beyond numbering. There is no mention of a mark.

Exodus 13:16 reads " And it shall be for a token upon thine hand, and for frontlets between thine eyes: for by strength of hand the LORD brought us forth out of Egypt " Even taking this in context of the verses before and after there is no numbering there and no mark. What is spoken of here as being on a token on the rght hand and the forhead is a small box containing pieces of paper or parchment on which is written significant portions of God's word. These little boxes are called PHYLACTERIES and asre also spoken of in Exodus 13:9, Deueronomy 6:4-9; 11:18 , and Matthew 23:5. This is a beautiful custom which God established to remind His people that all they did and every thought they had should be governed by His word by having the word bound over their brain and on their hand. It was also a custom still practiced by orthodox Jews to have ther prayer shall under their clothes covering their hearts at all times thus head, hand, and heart are all to be dedicated to God and the shall and phylacteries are tangible visable reminders of God's rulership and of their determination to be dedicated to Him. Of course as we see in Matthew even this can get reduced to a religious show. But even today we do well to remember that all we think and all we feel and all we do is to be for Him and for His Glory.

Revelation 13:16 speaks of a mark but no numbering although in fairness it does lead into verses which speak of the number of the beast.

There are of course 63 additional books in which 13:16 has no such reference and a number of references to marks or in which there are fewer than 13 chapters and some have references to marks and numbering contained in other chapters and verses.

To be technical if Judas is counted as an apostle which is how most count Matthias not Paul is the 13th apostle over all. Acts 1:26 And they gave forth their lots; and the lot fell upon Matthias; and he was numbered with the eleven apostles.

Paul was indeed a murderer and a persecuter of the church. Then he had an experience on the Damascus road* which totally changed his life and caused him to be willing to give up prestige, power and authority in the religious system to dedicate his life to serving Christ, sharing the gospel, and benefiting the church. We find this recorded in the book of Acts which was written by Luke not Paul and also in secular histories of the time. * Acts 9:5.

We need to be very careful not to take things out of context and not to come to a conclusion and then look for scripture that can be made to support it by combining it in some way. Otherwise we get things like Mark 1:6 he did eat locusts and Luke 10:37 Go athou and do likewise. A dietary law resulting from combining things never intended to be combined.

Orpheus42
04-14-02, 09:28 PM
I can find a code in the book of Revelation that spells out "Bill Gates is the Antichrist", but does that make Bill Gates the Antichrist? Most of the time the meaning of scripture is clear once you put it in its historical context, there's no need to resort to convoluted numerology to understand what it means.

And numerology in the Bible is the same way. Seven = the perfect number. Sevenfold Spirit of God = the perfect spirit (the Holy Spirit). 666 = 3 digits, the divine number, with each digit falling one short of the perfect number. The beast imitates God, but forever falls short. Etc. etc. etc.

Peace, Love, and Jesus Christ,

Jason