PDA

View Full Version : P.o.d.

Jose Rivera
04-12-02, 08:26 PM
I think that the music of P.O.D. is very excelent and I love the song Alive I think that what they say is very true and I hope that theis message can get to many people in the world.

Kittycat
04-12-02, 09:56 PM
I like their song " Youth of the Nation"! :)
Very moving song, I think anyways...

Ashwee
04-12-02, 11:42 PM
I thought it was LiFeHouse? :biggrin: j/k

HeatherlyButterfly
04-13-02, 02:15 AM
i've just started getting into POD. i do like DC Talk SOOOOO much though.. they're very powerful as well..

Kittycat
04-13-02, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by Jedidiah
I thought it was LiFeHouse? :biggrin: j/k

Whoa, am i wrong? I looked it up on a lyrics site and they said POD. If I am wrong, My bad i thought it was them.

Orpheus42
04-15-02, 12:37 PM
I think she was referring to the poll option "Live House" ;)

Kittycat
04-19-02, 10:27 PM
yeah the next day I realized that....wow I know I am sllloooowwww. what can I say...must be the hick mentality that is in the flouride which is in our water

Chris B
04-20-02, 11:33 AM
I sort of like P.O.D.'s music... kind of reggaeish punkish rap-hard-coreish stuff. I even bought their latest CD (satellite), but was pretty dissapointed. I liked "Alive", and "Youth Of The Nation" (the first time i heard it, anyway). 2 good songs on a CD is not exactly a winner. I actually liked "Boom" and "Ridiculous"... but those are both very meaningless songs. So, I gave the CD to some girl after owning it for 4 days. It cost me 16 bucks, too :cool:

"Fundemental Elements of Southtown" wasn't much better... nor was "Snuff the Punk". I haven't really listened much to their other Album(s) (how many do they have?) P.O.D. seems to get 2-3 good songs on each album... which is alright, but its no Five Iron Frenzy :biggrin: At cornerstone last year, the best thing about their set was the cool fire shooting things behind them on the stage. That was pretty.

dc Talk is awesome... esp their first two albums "Nu Thang" and "Free At Last". Toby Mac flows on those two. "Jesus Freak" is good, too :)

n2jesus
05-07-02, 12:34 AM
POD ALL THE WAY!!! or MxPx, Philmore, dogwood. hehe

MauraKay
05-25-02, 11:35 PM
Rackets & Drapes

CGC
05-27-02, 09:24 PM
I have loved POD for 5 years, they are awesome guys put on awesome shows and sing it for God, They aren't on that stage to sing it for you they aren't on that stage to sing it for me they are on that stage to sing it for God

RobWrestler247
05-28-02, 02:57 PM
Im mixed between Creed and P.O.D, on what band is actually better...but, My vote woulda have to go to CREED :)

Ashwee
05-30-02, 07:01 PM
Yea.. Im torn between DC Talk, and Creed. I dont remember which I voted for (I voted a LONG time ago)

jmusicool
06-03-02, 01:55 PM
I have seen dcTalk twice in concert- at Alive '98 and in Louisville on their Supernatural tour. I love them!!! Their music has been a huge influence on both my own songwriting and my walk with Christ. I really want to meet them someday, but I don't know when that's gonna happen. I'm going to Cornerstone this year, and all 3 members are gonna be there performing their solo stuff!!! Yes!!! :biggrin: I also really like P.O.D., cuz they totally rock out!!! Creed is good too. I don't really like their lead singer's voice too well, but they've got some good songs. They've been WAY overplayed on the radio, though. I never really listened to them very much until my boyfriend let me borrow their Weathered C.D. Not bad. It's also fun to crank up my C.D. player to 15 and open my door, then I can bug the hoo-ha out of my sis w/ it, cuz she hates Creed!!! :p :D Five Iron Frenzy also rocks, and they're gonna be at Cornerstone, too! They're so crazy! "When I go out", "These are Not My Pants", etc.!!! lol!!! :biggrin: By the way- Who's going to be at Cornerstone this year?? Maybe all of us ILJ peeps can meet somewhere! :) Well, that's all for now. Bye!