PDA

View Full Version : New Evangelistic Website just published on the Internet

kmmofbrick
03-19-02, 10:49 PM
Greetings,

We invite you to visit a new website just published on the internet. We believe this site can be an effective resource for you to use to share the gospel via the internet with loved ones, friends and co-workers.

A sensitive but practical personal appeal is made to the viewer who will be exposed to a thorough explanation of the gospel. A comprehensive apologetic for the inspiration of the scriptures has been provided for any who need answers in this area (50+pages)

Consider using this website to share the gospel with others and let others who have an interest in evangelism know of it's presence.

Let us know what you think! www.Godisforus.com

Thank You
Kevin McGill

St_Tikhon
04-12-02, 01:24 PM
Interesting site. Very Evangelical, but not very Orthodox.
A good site if you want people to be evangelical. Seems to be conservative, from a protestant view.

It is a bit wordy. Good web sites, any web sites, should give info quickly and with little trouble. This one seems to go on a bit.

Home page could be more centralized. (You know, the first thing you come to.)

Overall, I give it an average grade, C+.

Peace

kmmofbrick
04-12-02, 04:06 PM
Hi St_Tikhon,
Thanks for taking some time to view the site. The presentation is a bit "lengthy" at times by design. Often the most important topic in life, personal salvation, is dealt with like microwave popcorn--3 steps and five minutes and your done.

I thought your comment about being evangelical but unorthodox was interesting. If you would like to be more specific I would be glad to give some consideration to those thoughts.

As far as my grade C+ :wah: I was hoping I had done a little better than that! :) Thanks again for taking the time to check it out.

Kevin

St_Tikhon
04-12-02, 04:41 PM
First of all I'm Orthodox, as in Eastern Orthodox. Evangelical Christianity is not Eastern Orthodoxy. They are very different. So when I say it's Evangelical but not Orthodox, I mean just that.
I mean nothing personal by it. To me it's like comparing apples and oranges. It's like saying I like oranges, and your apple is not an orange.

As to the grade, you asked for my imput, I gave it. As a school teacher, I know the affects of grade inflation. As far as I AM CONCERNED (very subjective), I found your site to be average. But remember, I'm not Evangelical. To many others, your site might rate much higher.
:)

Peace

Anne
04-13-02, 12:25 PM
Hi Kevin,

I took a look at your website and I really liked it! I didn't have time to look through the whole thing but what I did see was inspirational. Your site has a very personal, kind, and genuine feeling to it. It is easy to understand and to the point. I think your site is a place where unbelievers can go to have seeds planted and that it will make them desire a relationship with the Lord.
I think I would grade your site an A. Any site that focus' on the Lord and salvation is an A in my book!

Keep up the GREAT work!
Anne

St_Tikhon
04-13-02, 01:26 PM
See? :D

kmmofbrick
04-13-02, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by Anne
Hi Kevin,

I took a look at your website and I really liked it!................

I think I would grade your site an A. Any site that focus' on the Lord and salvation is an A in my book!

Keep up the GREAT work!
Anne

Hi Anne,

Thanks for the positive feedback! I really appreciate it.....

If you know of anyone with questions regarding the inspiration of the Bible please consider suggesting they have a look at the topic "God's Word the Bible" found in the library. There is a fairly comprehensive apologetic in this regard.

Have a great day!
Kevin