PDA

View Full Version : Only Two Days 'Till Spring.......

Anne
03-18-02, 01:38 PM
And it is snowing here. :wah: It is currently 28 degrees with a wind chill of 20. ARGH! We are shocked! Anyone else have crazy weather right now?

This weather report is coming from the Pacific Northwest (where it usually rains this time of year, not snows).

Vinnie
03-18-02, 01:43 PM
We got snow here too. I think April is fishing season so it better start getting warm :D

iluvsnowboardn
03-18-02, 02:25 PM
It's snowed every weekend so far in March. Yeah, it snows NOW. Did it snow in February? No. January? No. December? No. It waits until March.

Nicole
03-18-02, 03:59 PM
The weather is warm, the sun is shining, the flowers are blooming and the birds are singing - spring is in the air!!! :D :D :D

*ducks blows from people trapped in cold weather*

:biggrin:

Michele
03-18-02, 04:08 PM
80 degrees is pretty nice huh nicole?;)
:D

Breni Sue
03-19-02, 02:42 AM
Our weather goes up and down a lot, it seems. About 3 weeks ago it was close to 60, a few days later it drops to 18 with snow, then just 4 days after that, it jumps back up to near 70! :eek: Right now we are about average for this time of year - around 50-ish or so. Not too bad, I guess. ;)

Back in '96 we got a foot of snow on the 1st day of spring!!! Indiana weather has always been kind of screwy though.

*sigh* Now for my "Spring cleaning" :D

Orpheus42
03-19-02, 02:52 AM
The weather's pretty constant here.

It's about 40 degrees F, and it's windy and rainy.

svensky
03-19-02, 02:58 AM
Originally posted by Anne
And it is snowing here. :wah: It is currently 28 degrees with a wind chill of 20. ARGH! We are shocked! Anyone else have crazy weather right now?

This weather report is coming from the Pacific Northwest (where it usually rains this time of year, not snows).
Where heading into autum down here in Oz and it has been like the middle of summer the last couple of days :(

Jason

CalledByGrace
03-19-02, 07:29 PM
Yep, I live in Oregon and we had snow last weekend. It was pretty bad. I go to school in Eastern Washington so snow is a normal thing. I come home to get away from it, and it follows me!

Anne
03-19-02, 08:31 PM
:( Well, it is still snowing here. We got hopeful because it was raining this morning. It rained on top of the snow and then froze and now it is snowing on top of the frozen layer which is on top of the snow. :D Our poor Crocus's and Daff's. They are freezing their poor little petals off.

To those of you who are having hot, sunny days. I bet God is going to make you move to Alaska for a few years so you will be compassionate! :D Hehehe!

God Bless!

Ann
03-22-02, 11:22 PM
WORSE !!!!!!! He moved Alaska to us. Last week it was near 80. All the fruit trees blooming even the dogwoods. Tonight is forcast 19 degrees in Atlanta and we run 5 - 10 degrees colder in the mountains.

In case you are wondering this post is blue with the cold.

Nicole
03-23-02, 09:45 AM
I'm with you Ann - brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

butterfly
03-23-02, 02:53 PM
It was snowing earlier this week but it stopped and now it's beautiful and sunny and just the perfect temperature, not too hot, and not too cold, about between 10 and 15.....that's celsius by the way. ;) I always love early spring because of the way it smells, all fresh and clean. It makes you want to be outside all day long! :)

Scholarcs
03-23-02, 09:12 PM
lol it is supposed to be autumn here and it is really hot and sunny. I think I'll go to the beach soon. :)

Nicole
03-23-02, 09:19 PM
careful there Scholarcs, I bragged about my nice warm weather..and now I'm freezing!!!! Of course..if it's suppose to be autumn, you may want cold weather!

Scholarcs
03-24-02, 01:29 AM
Originally posted by heavenlyprincess
careful there Scholarcs, I bragged about my nice warm weather..and now I'm freezing!!!! Of course..if it's suppose to be autumn, you may want cold weather!

lol yes it was sooooo hot here today I was sweating all afternoon.
Until I got to the beach that is. :)

Breni Sue
03-25-02, 01:28 PM
We have a winter storm watch right now! :eek: Snow/freezing rain tonight with up to 3 inches by tomorrow. It's SPRING! I want warm weather, green grass and chirping birds, dang it! :redhotmad

Flannel Avenger
03-25-02, 02:24 PM
Sunny and 75 :D

*whistles innocently* :angel:

Vinnie
03-25-02, 07:27 PM
Cold and cloudy today. I think snow and freezing rain tonight :redhotmad

Kittycat
03-25-02, 07:31 PM
It is cloudy and rainy. BUT good thing is softball practice has been CANCELLED *dances* Flannel, you are lucky. Tengo tiempo bonito!!! no tengo tiempo mal!!!! arg!

Nicole
03-25-02, 07:39 PM
It's back to spring here in GA! :D

Kittycat
03-25-02, 07:40 PM
It is cold outside, cold and wet. Dont know if that counts as Spring.....

Scholarcs
03-26-02, 04:38 AM
Originally posted by Kyrie Eleison
It's SPRING! I want warm weather, green grass and chirping birds, dang it! :redhotmad

I got that. :D

Breni Sue
03-26-02, 01:02 PM
Well, it finally quit snowing. I am still contemplating as to whether I should try and go to work or not. With my track record, I'm not sure I should brave it! :umm:

Ah well, I look at the bright side - that's less times we have drag out our lawn mower and cut the grass! :D

iluvsnowboardn
03-26-02, 11:30 PM
It's so nice and beautiful here it's driving me insane!!!!! LOL. Not really. But we hardly had any snow this winter, it all came in March. It's been srping this entire winter almost, and I've had enough of it.

Ann
03-27-02, 12:26 AM
That was yesterday Nicole. Today at least in the GA mtns spring has sprung a leak and there is cold wet shivery stuff blowing out of it evderywhere.

Oh well give it another day and it may hit 80.

Kittycat
03-28-02, 08:51 PM
WOOHOO! IT HIT IN THE 70's TODAY!!!! YAY!! 80 DEGREES HERE WE COME!!!!