PDA

View Full Version : Cracking....ready to just end it all

LVV
03-09-02, 12:40 AM
Chriist has drawn me here to my friends....

I screwed up again....I hurt John nagain....I let Satan get to me....

I'm crying out for God's help....crying out for help....

Never, ever before in my life thought about suicide.....it's sitting here right in front of me.....and then I call out more.....

Oh Sweet Jesus, why can't I be a good person....wjy do keep ths up....why do I hurt the one on earth I love so much....

I flip flop back and forth between the blasphemy of taking my life to begging Jesus to let me hand this to him and deepen my faith....

back and forth back and forth

I need your help to get SATAN away from me!!!!!!!!

Please pray that he lets GO of me....I can't fight him....I feel powerless.....

Please pray for John that once again God blesses him eases his pain......and forgives me yet again.....this shouldn't be about me.....I don't feel worth it....John deserves the peace and love....I deserve the punishment.....please, God....touch him....take away his pain.....give it back to me....he didn't deserve it.....

Oh sweet Jesus.....come.....come.....

HOld me....snatch me from the grip of this demon.....please bind my hinds so I don't give in to the horror but beatific relief from pain Satan is offering me.....help me to realize what's on the other side if I give in....

Deepen my faith....let me curl up in a little ball in hide in Your arms.....

We were making progress....I was making progress.....and then bam......I took the hammer and smashed it all....for what.....nothing....I want to take that hammer and smash me....

Help me friends.....I feel so weak and powerless....out of control.....please pray that I can fight Satan......please.....please....

Please God....bind my hands and overwrought and agonizing mind and heart.....please God.....intervene so I don't but Satan's empty promises.....please God.....oh please.....

Why did I do this Jesus.....why?????

It feels right now like all I'm worthy of is burning in hell for eternity.....

Ann
03-09-02, 05:20 PM
Father please help LLV to release the pain and the self hate to Jesus and know by her own experience that He really did and does carry our pain and our sorrows and bear our grief. Please help her to call out to Christ for forgiveness and acept it and to forgive herself. Father please deal with John and minister to him too and draw him to the strength and truth of Christ. Thank You.

Marilyn
03-10-02, 09:07 AM
Oh yes Lord! Reach her in the depths of this despair and show her that Your love and strength are enough! Show her how to overcome this torment Lord. Show her how to find the peace she needs! in Jesus' name.