PDA

View Full Version : Uncle John's Trial

catscool43
03-07-02, 09:10 PM
:cool: :) ;) :p To ILJ'ers everywhere:

My Uncle John says thanks for the continuing prayers and letters. Sorry that I have not updated in a while. My Unce John's trial will be March 18. He should be out in a week or two if everything with the trial goes well. Please keep Praying and replying!!!!

Marilyn
03-07-02, 09:27 PM
Lord we place this trial and these hearts in Your hands. We ask You to be very close to John as this approaches. Let him feel Your presence and intervention. Use this time to draw him even closer to Your loving embrace. Uphold him and bless him with Your BEST! in Jesus' name.

Ann
03-08-02, 09:44 PM
Father please be with John and please make Your truth prevail above all. Thank You for drawing this man to you. Please keep him solidly in Christ no matter where he goes or what he does. Thank YOu.

Ann
03-13-02, 05:17 AM
Father we continue to lift John up to You. Please keep him calm and safe before his trial and let nothoing happen to disquiet him. Please let Your truth prevail in everything. Please handle all the arrangements for getting to the trial the way You want them done and protect John from any interference from the enemy in anything in this. Please let him see his children soon. Thank You for loving him and taking care of him and drawing im to Jesus Christ as Savior and as Lord.