PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever felt the Sacredness of God?

Eternix
03-07-02, 08:46 AM
Two days ago as I listened to Holy music of God and read Leviticus, The Holy Spirit came down in a different way than I had ever felt Him. I felt such a Holy Order, such a Sacredness upon me, it was as if any sin was unacceptable. Perfect holiness is achievable. Jesus said, Be ye perfect, even as your Father in heaven is perfect. God said, be ye holy, for I the LORD your God am holy. The Holy Ghost allowed me to feel holiness like never before, it wasn't a feeling of heat, or it wasn't electricity, it was God's holiness. I pray that all of the church become of this sacred purity that God is pouring out.....I was just stopped in my tracks...Thus saith the Lord, I shall come my church, for a holy bride and pure bride, perfected in Spirit, filled with the Holy Ghost and power which I have given saith Jesus. I want a church without spot or wrinkle or any such thing, but holy without blemish. Sanctified by the Spirit and my blood and acceptable to my Father saith the Lord of Lords.

Jesus is getting ready to pour out holiness upon His people, Holiness will walk with you and lead you and in your presence shall be holiness that can change the atmosphere of a room. God is not a God of sin, but a God of holiness. And the HOLY GHOST, AND THE HOLY GHOST, AND THE HOLY GHOST is gonna make you Holy, because He is the Seal until the day of redemption and only the HOLY saints are going to heaven, no fake christians are coming, no I'm saved on sunday, but sinner through the week christians are coming because they were never christians to begin with if they were saved on just, and YOU ARE NOT SAVED UNLESS YOU HAVE THE HOLY GHOST, Romans 8:9 says if you have not the Spirit of Christ, ye are none of his. SO BE HOLY O PEOPLE of GOD by the Holy Ghost and be rewarded with eternal life by Christ Jesus the Ancient Child of the Most Holy God. HALLELUJAH!

Praise Father Son and Holy Ghost
Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord of Hosts

I am not perfect or holy yet but God is making me that way and He can make you that way too.
HALLELUJAH!

Eternix:angel:

Caretaker
03-07-02, 10:29 AM
Maranatha!!!!!!!!!

1 Thess. 5:

Rejoice evermore.
Pray without ceasing.
In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
Quench not the Spirit.
Despise not prophesyings.
Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.
Abstain from all appearance of evil.
And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.
Brethren, pray for us.
Greet all the brethren with an holy kiss.
I charge you by the Lord that this epistle be read unto all the holy brethren.
The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.

Lee
03-08-02, 11:37 PM
Eternix,
Just curious, are you a member of the apostolic faith organization?

Peace and Love
Lee

Eternix
03-12-02, 11:40 AM
not any denom, Just of the Father, Son and Holy Ghost.

Eternix