PDA

View Full Version : Praise And Prayer Still Needed

catheriney2k
03-06-02, 08:54 PM
I FOUND OUT I DONT HAVE TO BE IN THE HOSPITAL FOR MY MENTAL IILNESS AND ITS NOT AS SERIOUS AS I THOUGHT PRIASE GOD......THANK YOU JESUS....THATS MY PRAISE FOR TODAY
MY PRAYER IS I STILL HAVENT HEARD FROM JAMES I WONDER HAS HE FORGIVEN ME I WILL NOT LOSE FAITH THAT YOU BLESSED ME WITH MY LITTLE GIRL AND HIM AND THAT WHEN U DO U DONT TAKE BLESSINGS AWAY I GUESS I MISS THEM SO MUCH ANY WAY.....PLEASE WATCH OVER THEM LET THEM KNOW I LOVE THEM SO MUCH..THEY R BOTH IN MY PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS
.......................................PLEASE PUT IT IN JAMES HEART TO FORGIVE ME AND TO WANT TO BE WITH ME AND TO KEEP WITH OUR PLAN OF BEING MARRIED ...HE ACCEPTED ME FOR ME AND I ACCEPT HIM FOR HIM..I LOVE HIM THAT MUCH AND I LOVE OUR DAUGHTER THAT MUCH TOO..PLEASE DEAR LORD HELP US BY BRINGING US BACK TOGETEHR I ALSO THANK YOU FOR THE NEW PLACE I AM MOVING INTO I AM MOVINGINTO A FRIENDS PLACE SHE HAS A ROOM FOR RENT AND YES SHE IS A CHRISTIAN TOO I MET HER AT CHURCH A FEW MONTHS AGO PLEASE BLESS US AS ROOM MATES TO BECOME BEST FRIENDS...WE HAVE HAD OUR TRIALS NOW LET US BE A BLESSING TO EACH OTHER....PLEASE BLESS ALL OF US IN OUR TRAVELING DEAR LORD THAT WE MAY ARRIVE SAFELY ALL OF US ERIN ( FOR OUR VISITS) JAMES WHILE HE IS DRIVING TRUCK AND ALSO TO COME SEE ME ) AND MYSELF WHEN I GOT TO THE ERRNADS I DO AND MY JOB AND TO SEE MY LITLLE GIRL AND REBECCA TO GET HOME SAFELY...BLESS US ALL

Ann
03-06-02, 11:41 PM
Father thank You for all you are doing in Catherine's life. Please continue to work things out in the way You know is best for her and those she loves. Thank You for protecting each of them and guiding them into Your perfect plan for them.

Marilyn
03-07-02, 05:22 PM
Yes Lord! Continue to reach out and guide Catherine on Your path. Help her to focus on You and seek You first in all things. In Jesus' name.