PDA

View Full Version : i need ur help!.

Celina
03-06-02, 07:40 PM
Hi there,my name is Celina,i''m 16 years old,i need ur help so so much,i wanna be far away from evil,i want God to protect me plz answer me what shall i do,i'm feeling VERY BAD.
thanx.

catheriney2k
03-06-02, 08:39 PM
ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS PRAY PRAY PRAY AND OPEN THE MOST TRUTHFUL BOOK THERE IS............THE BIBLE.HE IS STILL WORKING WONDERS IN MY LIFE I KNOW HE WILL IN YOURS PRAY PRAY P R A Y...YOU KNOW THAT SAYING NIKE HAS PLAY HARD LIFE IS SHORT I THINK THAT WHO SAYS IT WELL THINK OF IT THIS WAY PRAY HARD LIFE IS TOO SHORT..............
P R A Y

Marilyn
03-06-02, 09:24 PM
Lord reach this life with Your love, Your salvation and Your blood covering. Bring Your teaching and guidance to Celina's life and touch this heart with the urgent need to seek You at the Cross and receive Your greatest Gift. Send Your Spirit to minister Your Truth and Your Word! in Jesus' name.

Ann
03-06-02, 11:36 PM
Father please help Celina to know the safety of Your love and that she can call out to Jesus Christ any time, any where and He will always listen and always love her. Please help her walk away from evil and show her where and how she can be safe. Thank You.

Celina
If you have never asked Jesus into your heart to be your Savior that would be a good first step. It is very simple. You just need to realize that you like every other human being have sinned and that you can't be good enough without help to live in the presence of God. You know that Jesus died on the cross for you to pay 100% of the penalty and take 100% of the punishment for every sin you've ever done. He did this because He loves you. Just pray in your own words and tell Him you know you need His love and want to have Him be your Savior and show you how to liev for Him. It really is that simple. Please let us know on the board or by email when you pray this and we will help you see the next steps to growing up in God and His protection. I hope we hear from you very soon.

By the way we have an Ask board too and if there are questions you need answers to or something you need to talk about with someone who will care that would be a good place. God bless you in His love and care.