PDA

View Full Version : I Lost My Grandfather This Morning Please Please Pray for Me and Family!

Light4Jesus
03-06-02, 04:23 PM
I stayed up all night and I lost my grandfather this mornig at 3:25.
I stayed by his side and held his hand. I was there and I saw him take his last breath. Its so hard to let go. I am so tired and I've barely eaten a thing because I am so depressed. My mom is falling apart and she said her heart is broken. My mom and I stayed in his room for hours and cried after the funeral home came and took him. His room just seems so empty without him there. I miss him so much already. I feel like my heart has been taken out and snapped in two. I just don't know what to do without him here. Everything is so quiet and I miss his wonderful smile. I miss talking to him everyday after school. I just miss him period. Well please please pray for me and my family. We prayed for hours for him to wake up because he was in acoma and he never woke up and then he passed away because he couldn't breath. Me and my family need strength and faith and right now we have none because we are all so shocked and depressed. Please pray for us and just let us know that someone cares. Thank you so much to everyone!

Marilyn
03-06-02, 05:35 PM
Heal these broken hearts Lord! Touch them with Your comfort and peace today. Help them as they walk this sad path and let them know that You are there every moment with Your strength and guidance. Help them to know how to lean on You in the difficult times and let You bear the pain for them! in Jesus' name.

angel collector
03-06-02, 07:38 PM
hey vanessa

im praying for you and your family, and i just wanted to say that you and your family may have physically lost your grandfather but his spirit is always with you and your family, you lost a grandfather but gained a guardian angel in his place and i know hes watching over you guys never forget that he cared alot for you guys as i know you care about him but his makeer called him home and now hes living in comfort and pain free, watching over his precious family.

i hope this helped a little bit

in my prayers
andrea

catheriney2k
03-06-02, 08:42 PM
I BRING THIS FAMILY UP TO YOU DEAR LORD THEY ARE GOING THRU A ROUGH TIME SINCE ONE OF YOUR CHILDREN HAS COME HOME TO BE WITH YOU...LET THEM KNOW AS LONG AS THEIR LOVED ONE IN IN THEIR HEARTS HE IS ALWAYS WITH THEM..I LOST MY DAD A FEW YEARS BACK AND THAT HOW I GET THRU THE ROUGHEST OF DAYS ...DEAR LORD BLESS THIS FAMILY LIKE YOU HAVE DONE FOR EVERY ONE ELSE
BLESS THEM BLESS THEM BLESS THEM BLESS THEM
:angel: :angel: :) :)

Ann
03-07-02, 12:25 AM
Father some things are impossible without Your help. This is one of them. Your word tells us You are the God of all comfort, please be that for Vanessa and her family today and in the days to come. Help them know that while they miss her grandfather very much they can continue to enjoy good memories of him and know that they gave him love and comfort as his earthly life ended. Please help them to rememeber good things about grandfather and to smile at all the love he showed them and at the things he did for them even while there are tears because they miss him so much. Please let all the arrangements go smoothly for the funeral and help the family to uphold and support each other and not let their overwrought emotions lead them to fuss or quarrel. Please especially help Vanessa's mother to be able to show her children the strength that You are giving her and the love and grace they need right now. Please help each of them to be part of the solution at this point and to put aside any differences and just love and support each other. Please let all things be settled in Your peace and there be no bad feelings over grandfather's things or anything. Help each one to have a special memory of him and know that it is treasure that does not have a price. Thank You for being with them all and helping themthrough this time.