PDA

View Full Version : help me lord plez!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
03-06-02, 10:19 AM
dear friends in christ you might think this is weard but i am 10 years old iam becoming anarexic um when your my age its hard to not be made fun of and i just need someone to pray with me
thanks for reading my e-mail address is Rosepetal344@aol.com

Ann
03-06-02, 01:28 PM
Father please help rosepettal to see herself as You see her and to be whole and safe in Your love. Please draw Rosepetal to Jesus as Savior, Lord, Healer, and Deliverer and lead Rosepetal to a church that will show Your love and teach Your word and give the power to stand up and know that Your opinion is the one that counts the most and to love and pray for those who tease and share Your love with them. Would you please make a stop to the teasing for a little while at least and a stop to the voices and thoughts in the mind that lie and say Rosepetal is not beautiful so there can be time to gain this strength in You. Please goive some real friends that arn't just into looks and some things that Rosepetal can succeed at. Thank You.

Marilyn
03-06-02, 05:30 PM
Touch her Lord!....with all Your BEST. Open these eyes to Your Word and Your truth. Minister Your salvation and wholeness to this heart. Let Your love overwhelm the attempts of darkness to reign in this life. Bring victory, in Jesus' name.

catheriney2k
03-06-02, 08:59 PM
HELP THIS GIRL WITH ERH SELF ESTEEM I KNOW ITS HEARD TO ACCEPT YOURSELF AND LOVE YOURSELF ITS EASIER TO GIVE LOVE THEN TO RECIEVE IT I AM WORKING THRU THAT SAME THING MYSELF HELP HER DEAR LORD AND HER IS MY EMAIL IF YOU WANT TO PRAY OR TALK OR WHATEVER
catheriney2k@mail2worship.com