PDA

View Full Version : Please Dear Lord

catheriney2k
03-05-02, 09:45 PM
PLEASE DEAR LORD ANSWER ALL THE PRAYERS TONITE.....I ASK YOU TO WATCH OVER THE IMPORTANT PEOPLE IN MY LIFE LET THEM KNOW I LOVE THEM...PLEASE ALSO BLESS ALL THOSE WHO ASK FOR PRAYER.....PLEASE BLESS ME WITH A SAFE RIDE HOME AND HELPME TOP HAVE THE ENERGY TYO CLEAN MY HOME AND DO MY LAUNDRY..PLEASE ALSO PUT IT IN JAMES HEART TO FORGIVE ME AND WANT TO BE IN MY LIFE HE HAS A GOOD HEART GOD HE WAS DEF I FEEL IN MY EYES MADE IN YOUR IMAGE PLEASE BLESS OUR DAUGHTER LET HER KNOW SHE IS DEPPLY LOVED BY HER DADDY AND I WE ARE A FAMILY WHO HAS BEEN THRU ENOUGH TRIALS ALONE LORD NOW PLEASE OH PLEASE BRING US TOGETHER SO WE CAN BE A STRONG HEALTHY FAMILY IN YOUR EYES.....WE LOVE YOU AND EACH OTHER LORD LET US SHOW U BY BRINGING US TOGETHER...DEAR LORD I DONT KNOW WHERE THESE WORDS COME FROM AS YOU KNOW I DONT TALK LIKE THIS BUT I FEEL THIS IS COMING FROM MY L.LOVE FOR YOU AND MY FAMILY HELP US WITH OUR PASTS PROBLEMS AND TO FORGIVE EACH OTHER FOR PASTS HURTS AND TO LEAVE THEM THERE IN THE PAST AND TO LEARN FROM THEM HELP ME TO TREAT JAMES IN A LOVING WAY TO SHOW HIM THAT I LOVE HIM SO MUCH AND THAT ILOVE ERIN OUR LITTLE GIRL TOO THEY MEAN THE WORLD TO ME YOU COME FIRST GOD THEN ERIN ( OUR DAUGHTER THEN JAMES THEN MY SELF ) BRING US BACK AS A FAMILY DEAR LORD......
:wah: :wah: :wah:

grandpa
03-05-02, 09:56 PM
:angel: :wah: Father, I ask in Jesus Name again for Mercy and Grace for this person. Give them Healing and comfort. Lord Jesus bless with the Peace that passes all understanding. Father, Somehow-Someway Guide this person to someone close who can minister to her. Agape. Grandpa. :)