PDA

View Full Version : praise and prayer

catheriney2k
03-05-02, 08:02 PM
THANK YOU DEAR LORD I KNEW I COULD COUNT ON YOU MY DAUGHTER NO LONGER HAS TO WEAR A HELMET PRAISE GOD YES !!!JESUS....ALL I ASK NOW IS FOR JAMES AND I TO BE TOGETHER TO FIGHT TOGETHER TO BRING OUR DAUGHTER HOME TO WHERE SHE BELONGS ....PLEASE REUNITE THIS FAMILY AND THANK YOU JESUS FOR YOUR MANY BLESSINGS I DONT HAVE TO GO INTO THE HOSPITAL YES JESUS THANK YOU......PLEASE BLESS ALL OF US PLEASE DEAR GOD HAVE JAMES CALL ME TONITE AND RELIZE IN HIS HEART THAT HE LOVES MER AND CAN FORGIVE ME FOR WHAT MY ILLNESS DID TO HIM..I THANK YOU FOR HIM HE IS A GOOD HEARTED MAN AND A GOOD DAD TO MY LITTLE GIRL EVEN THOU THEY R NOT RELATED IN BLOOD IN THEIR HEARTS THEY R ..... PLEASE DEAR GOD BRING MY FAMILY TO ME REUNITED IN YOUR FAITH....
WE LOVE YOU LORD AND WE LOVE EACH OTHER,........
PLEASE DEAR GOD YOU SAY IN YOUR BOOK ASK AND YOU SHALL RECIEVE WELL DEAR GOD I AM ASKING
CATHERINE :( :wah:

Ann
03-06-02, 01:22 PM
Father thank You for the continuing progress in healing for Catherine's daughter. Please let this be an encouragement to her mama to trust You even more and know that You are working in their lives and You know what is the very very best for each of them. Please be with her when she goes to the hospital and let her find the help and strength she needs in You to be able to work with the natural help they give her. Please watch over James and draw him into the wonder of Your perfect will for him. Thank You.

Marilyn
03-06-02, 05:28 PM
Amen and Amen! Thank You Lord for VICTORY for this family!!