PDA

View Full Version : Going to the doctor...feeling nervous

Breni Sue
03-05-02, 02:06 AM
On Thursday I am suposed to go back to the fertility doctor for an "HSG" X-ray. I won't go into details about it here (Ann, LeAnn, you know what I am talking about!), but I have been told that it is not the most pleasant experience in the world. A friend of mine who went through the same thing has assured me that it will be OK, but I am a big chicken when it comes to pain! ;) Aside from the pain though, I am anxious to know whether or not all is well, and where we can go from there. So that is the one thing that will get me through it. Needless to say I have been praying lots and lots to the Man Upstairs. We just need to know, either way. (Hopefully something good!)

God bless.

Orpheus42
03-05-02, 10:22 AM
Will do :)

Ann
03-06-02, 01:48 PM
Father please be with Bren and help her through this proceedure. Please let it be amazingly pain free. And please make the results acurate and known the first time without a need to repeat the tests. Most of all Father please heal the problem whatever it is or help her to know in her heart that this is not Your time and to have peace in You.

Father Your word says You give Your beloved sleep. Please bless Bren with the ability to sleep and rest in You as much as her body and her mind and emotions need and set the times of rest for her exactly when and exactly how long You know she needs it. Please calm the storms with in her and help her to know that You are on the job for her always and for the ones she loves and is concerned about. Thank You.

Marilyn
03-06-02, 05:33 PM
Hold her hand Lord. Let her feel Your presence as she prepares and then proceeds with this test. You know this precious heart. You know the desires and the fears. Bless her with Your Peace and Assurance! in Jesus' name.

catheriney2k
03-06-02, 08:47 PM
THINK ABOUT IT THIS WAY WHEN YOU ARE LYING ON THE TABLE WHICH WAY ARE U FACING..MOST OF THE TIME YOU ARE LOOKING UP RIGHT WELL STARE RIGHT UP TO OUR HEAVENLY FATHER ..IMAGINE AS IF YOU ARE LOOKING RIGHT INTO HIS HOLY FACE ..I DO THAT WHEN I HAVE TO GO TOT THE DOC AND IT HELPS YOU WOULDNT BELIEVE HOW MUCH.....GOD DEAR LORD OUR FATEHR HELP THIS CHILD OF YOURS WITH HER FEARS AND BLESS HER OH BLESS HER ....