PDA

View Full Version : Me and Victoria

DarkSavior
03-04-02, 09:19 AM
Today's my birthday and there's only one thing wrong, me and Victoria are really sick. I've had the hickups off and on for 4 days and me and Victoria both have fevers that come and go. Pray that we recover soon.

Orpheus42
03-04-02, 09:27 AM
Odd, I was just thinking about y'all the other day. Must be a Spirit thing... :)

Prayin' for ya. And happy birthday!

Marilyn
03-04-02, 05:39 PM
Have a blessed birthday! Good to see you again!

Father, send Your healing and wholeness to these precious children of Yours. Bless them with Your continued presence and strength! Take good care of them and continue to hold them in Your loving arms! in Jesus' name.

grandpa
03-04-02, 09:33 PM
:angel: :angel: :wah: Father, I ask in Jesus Name for Total Healing for this brother and sister. Rebuke the devil out of their lives. Give the Peace that passes all understanding. Agape. Grandpa.

My Brother: If you and mizz V. have had this creeping respiratory crud very long--HIE THEE TO A DOCTOR--NOW. This stuff kills too fast. Grandpa.:)

Breni Sue
03-05-02, 01:53 AM
Father, I ask that you lay Your healing hands over these 2 young people. Keep them in Your sights, protect them from all outside harm - spiritual as well as physical - and bring them back to health.

PS - Hey Calvin! Long time, no see! :) Hope you had a nice birthday despite feeling icky!

Ann
03-06-02, 01:36 PM
Father please let both these children of Yours experience the fullness of the healing Jesus bought for them when He allowed himself to be so cruelly beaten for our healing. Please continue to lead and guide them and keep them in Your love and please giv them the wisdom they ned to lead their lives for You. Thank You for loving and caring for them.