PDA

View Full Version : Lil Kat

bigkat
03-04-02, 01:27 AM
Lil Kat was born Saturday at 5:36pm. He was 6 pounds 8 ounces, 19 inches long. He's really cute and his name is Samuel. I'm heading back to the hospital now, I just came home to grab some food.

Ann
03-04-02, 01:58 AM
or should I say conkatulations!
Thanks for telling us. God's blessing on mom and baby and on daddykat too. My guess is that daddykat is probably about 6 feet of the ground and praying and praising in at least 2 languages. Samuel is a great name. Pleae let us know when and where pictures are posted. Again God bless you.

Caretaker
03-04-02, 06:40 AM
Deepest congratulations. May God have His hand upon this bonnie wee child, and may he be a glorious blessing to his Mom and Dad, and to all the caring hearts around him. May God surround this precious family with His love and may He fill the home with His glory, and make of it an oasis of peace, joy, and happiness, for these precious ones therein.

Multimom
03-04-02, 09:09 AM
BigKat:

Even after delivering 6 of my own, I never tire of the joy and emotion of a new little life.

It brings me great pleasure and enjoyment to say

CONGRATULATIONS and be sure to hug your wife alot over the next few weeks, as a new mommy, she'll need it.

Multimom raises her glass of Diet Dr. Pepper and proposes this toast: "May the mantel, the gifts and the blessings of the prophet Samuel fall on his namesake."

Orpheus42
03-04-02, 09:45 AM
:biggrin: (how inadequate that smiley is for capturing the true feelings)

and so...

:biggrin: again! :biggrin:

princess leah
03-04-02, 03:28 PM
yays! happy day! congrats and all that awesome shtuff :)

Breni Sue
03-05-02, 12:10 AM
Woo-hoo! Congrats, Kat!!

Samuel is a great name. If/when I have kids, that is what I would like to name a boy.

Be sure to get some sleep while you can, too. 'Cause once this little one comes home, that will be a thing of the past! ;)

Many blessings to you, momma, and baby Kat! :)

(PS - I am typing in blue 'cause blue is a boy's color! Oh, I am so cheesy! :D)

Ann
03-08-02, 10:32 PM
How are little Kat and his mommykat and Daddykat?
Know you are beyond busy with the little one but please do post when u can. Pictures anywhere on net?

bigkat
03-11-02, 02:28 AM
If you go here

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/bigkat.rm/lst?.dir=/sam

you can see some pictures of Sam. He's really cute. We're all doing really good. I'm working half days now so that I can help out at home a little more during the day. It's nice because I don't have to go in until noon or 1, so I can get a bunch of stuff done during the day and also have plenty of time to hang out with Sam. And I'm in charge of dinners now, so that means that we don't eat as good as when my wife is in charge, but I think I do ok.
We're doing pretty good sleep-wise. Sam will usually sleep for a couple of 3-4 hour stretches during the night so we're able to sleep. So basically things are pretty busy here, but they're pretty great all the same!

Multimom
03-11-02, 09:57 AM
BigKat:

He is absolutely adoreable. What a little sweetie

:angel:

Orpheus42
03-11-02, 10:12 AM
I wanna see a family pic ;)

Ann
03-11-02, 11:27 AM
Ooooo He is adorable. He looks healthy and very happy especially the one where his eyes are open looking at you. Thanks for posting them. And for letting me know Yahoo photo exists. I may try to use that for something someday soon.

Blessings to you and mommiekat and Samuel. May God give you always all the wisdom that you need as parents. Please hug them both for us. :)

Breni Sue
03-13-02, 01:45 AM
Awwww, how precious! I love the one where he has his thumb in his mouth! :love: I want a baby! :wah: :D

Vinnie
03-14-02, 08:41 PM
How long before bigkat gets him one of those little spongeball basketball hoops? :D

Congratulations! :D

bigkat
03-14-02, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by ilgwamh
How long before bigkat gets him one of those little spongeball basketball hoops? :D

Congratulations! :D

Oh not long I don't think. He's already got his first ball. Our pastor gave him this little basketball that has arms and legs. It's really cute.

I'm really glad to see that you're doing better by the way! We were worried.

HeatherlyButterfly
03-14-02, 11:15 PM
he's precious! i'm sitting here at the library with tears in my eyes at the sheer beauty of the little life captured in a few pics on the web. sigh.. i'm such a girl. oh well. God made me this way for a reason.