PDA

View Full Version : Please I Need A Sign Dear Lord

catheriney2k
03-03-02, 10:47 PM
PLEASE DEAR GOD I NEED A SIGN I AM GOING INTO A MENTLA HEALTH HOSPITAL TO GET THE HELP I NEED BUT I NEED A SIGN THAT WE WILL BE TOGETEHR BEFORE I GO IN...U KNOW LIKE A LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL...PLEASE DEAR LORD LET ERIN KNOW I LOVE HER AND SHE MEANS THE WORLD TO ME AND LET JAMES KNOW I AM SORRY FOR ALL I PUT HIM THRU I LOVE HIM WITH ALL THAT IS IN ME THEY BOTH ME THE WORLD TO ME THEY R MY WORLD.....THEY R VERY SPECIAL BLESSINGS I CANT SEE U GIVEN ME THOSE BLESSINGS AND THEN TAKING THEM AWAY...I KNOW U WOULD NEVER DO THAT ...PLEASE DEAR GOD WATCH OVER US PLEASE GIVE ME A SIGN IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS THAT JAMES STILL LOVES ME AND WANTS ME TO HIS OWN AND A SIGN THAT MY FAMILY WILL BE REUNITED I MISS THEM BOTH SO MUCH...I CRY AND SHAKE EVERY NITE PLEASE DEAR GOD HELP ME..........
CATHERINE :wah:

Breni Sue
03-03-02, 11:36 PM
Lord, I see a soul here who is desperatley crying out for You! Hear her voice, reach to her and wrap Your loving arms around her. You know how to heal her, and I pray that You do everything in Your power to help her. Bring this family together, Father, and let them all feel Your love and strength. May their love for You and each other be what pulls them through this. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Ann
03-04-02, 12:04 AM
Father please minister to Catherine the way You know she most needs and help her through this time. Thank You for giving her the courage to face her problems and the help she needs to beat them in the name of Jesus Christ. Please help her know without a doubt how very much You love her. Thank You.

Marilyn
03-04-02, 05:35 PM
Lord, take control. Lead Catherine in Your Word. Use this time to draw her to Your Strength and Teaching. Help her to learn that by seeking You first, she can relax in the knowledge that You will take care of the rest. That's hard to do Lord so give her an extra dose of Your Spirit to comfort and assure her! in Jesus' name.

grandpa
03-04-02, 09:25 PM
:angel: :wah: Father, I ask in Jesus Name for Healing for this family. Bless the Medical people who are ministering to her. Give the Peace that passes all understanding to all in this family. Lord Jesus, come close and bless greatly. Agape. Grandpa.