PDA

View Full Version : Please Pray for My Mummy's Forgiveness

I Need Love
03-03-02, 08:21 PM
Hi.

Please pray for my mother. I love my mother very much and have always like to share the joy of having CHRIST in my life with her. However, having to come from a tradition Chinese family, that is kind of difficult.

Please pray that my mother stay healthy and most important, would come to accept CHRIST as her personal savior. Pray for forgiveness that I have failed to live up CHRIST name at home.

I come from a "broken" family that doesn't know or show love. I have a elder sister who is mentally mad and have fits. My mummy side with her everytime she complain about something which may not be true. This has cos lots of unhappiness between my brothers and sisters.

This sister is married but due to her fits, she has been staying over at my place very often. It is really very difficult to live with someone who is mentally mad. My mum has refused to admit that she is mad, thus has not send her for proper treatment. She is currently treated for her fits only.

I quarelled with my mummy last night cos' my mad sister accused my of somthing that I did not do.... I think I am not being love at home. I am very disappointed that my mum side with my mad sister.

There is no one I can share this with and hope that you would uphold me in your prayers.

Please pray for forgiveness, love, joy, peace and most importantly SALVATION.

Thank you.

Regards,
Lee

Marilyn
03-03-02, 08:38 PM
Father, this heart has need of You. Reach our Your loving arms and enfold Lee. Bless this precious life with Your best - Your love, Your peace, Your teaching, Your intervention and Your victory. Bless all in Lee's family with Your gift of Salvation. Take them all to the cross to lay down the old life and be washed whiter than snow. Let the light of Your love and truth shine in these hearts, in Jesus' name.

grandpa
03-03-02, 09:35 PM
:angel: :wah: Father, I come in Jesus Name and ask for Total Healing for Lee and Family. Bless with a good Christian Family who can support the family with the Love of Jesus. Father, Guide this person to people who can give aid and assistance in this time of Spiritual need. Rebuke the devil out of this family. I ask in Jesus Name for Total Healing for Mummy and Sister. Give the Peace that passes all understanding. Lord Jesus, give Comfort to this family and bless greatly. Agape. Grandpa.

Lee: Let us know how you are doing. We care and Love you. Where ever you are, You are part of our Christian Family. Grandpa. :) :cool:

Ann
03-03-02, 11:25 PM
Father, please help Lee to forgive and to receive forgiveness. You see the trouble in this family, trouble only You can help. Please minister to each of them and let Your truth show forth. Please bless Lee's sister with salvation and healing and deliverence and Lee's mother with these also. Please give Lee the grace and strength that is s needed in Lee's life right now and make a way for Lee to have good fellowship wiyth other people who love You and live according to Your word. Thank You for helping each of them just the way they need Your help the most and for shoping each of them Your love in ways that they can see and understand.

I Need Love
03-05-02, 08:22 PM
:wah: i think my mum simply dont love me......

really dont understand why GOD has placed me there.....

really thinking..... if i am dead or go missing..... nobody will bother or miss me......

may be...........

:wah:

Ann
03-06-02, 01:59 PM
Father please show Lee how important her life is to You and that You have a perfect plan for her. Please put Your holy arms of love around Lee and comfort. Help Lee want to live to please you and to have peace and pleasure. Help her not to do somehing too drastic to try and win her mother's love because if she did she would not be here to see and to enjoy the love.

Please give Lee good Christian friends and a church where there is love and is power in Your word. And most of all please giveher hope. Thank You.

When my father and my mother forsake me, then the LORD will take me up Psalm 27:10

I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee Hebrews 13:5

The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee. Jeremiah 31:3

This is God's word and His promise to you, Lee.