PDA

View Full Version : small prayer request

butterfly
03-03-02, 06:38 PM
Well, this really isn't that big of a deal, but I've had this rather annoying cough for the past few weeks that won't go away and these past few days it's been getting worse. At first, it was just irritating but now it's painful and frankly rather exhausting. I haven't been able to sleep hardly at all for awhile now cause of coughing and none of the cough syrups I've tried have worked. I also just found out today that one of the girls on my team has has bronchitis and she had pretty much the same symptoms as me. Normally, I'd go see a doctor but I'm leaving for Calgary on Tuesday for a major swimming competion (Western Canadian championships) and there's no way I can get an appointment at such short notice. As soon as my mom gets home we're going to go visit the pharmacy and see if they can reccomend something. So yah, that's pretty much it. By the way, have I ever said how much I appreciate having this board around? God bless you for all your awesome work!
your friend in Christ,
Cath :)

Orpheus42
03-03-02, 06:40 PM
Will do.

By the way, you should see the doc as soon as possible. It takes about a day and a half for my bronchitis to turn into pneumonia. It's almost killed me before on more than one occasion.

Peace, Love, and Jesus Christ,

Jason

Marilyn
03-03-02, 08:36 PM
Lord, reach out to Cath tonight and let Your healing flow into her body. Make her whole. Get rid of this cough and the cause of the cough. We lift her up to You to watch over and send her Your Spirit. Let Your wholeness shine in her body and bless her richly! in Jesus' name. We praise You for Good Health for Cath!

Have a safe trip!

grandpa
03-03-02, 09:18 PM
:angel: :wah: Father, I ask in Jesus Name for Total Healing for Mizz Butterfly. Rebuke the devil out of her life. Agape. Grandpa.:)

Mizz Butterfly: This is the second time i have sent this post. It vaporized the first time. NOW: Mr O-42 is 100% correct. This respiratory crud will kill too fast. I lost a dear friend 4 years ago because he was carried to the hospital too late. HIE THEE TO A DOCTOR--NOW. Keep us informed. We care. Grandpa.

Breni Sue
03-03-02, 11:29 PM
Lord, I pray for Your protection over Cath! Lay Your healing hands on her and bring her to a full recovery! In the meantime, I ask that You ease her discomfort, bless her and keep her close to You. In Christ's name.

Ann
03-03-02, 11:53 PM
Father in Jesus name I come against this sickness and command it to get out of my sister. OUT Be gone in Jesus name. Out of her lungs and bronchials, out of her breathing passages, out of her blood stream, out of Every part of her. Breathing be normal. Blood oxygen levels incerase to where you should be. Germs be gone and take your symptoms with you. Father please bless my little sister and her mom with Your wisdom in this thing. If she neds help from a doctoror if a swim meet is noit advisable right now please show them, if she needs a visit to a quick care place or to an emergency room please show them that and if the finished work of Jesus will manifest without that help please make them know that too. Thank You.

Cath, I know we all sound naggy but having just had the stuff that is generally going around I know it is no fun. I blew it big time by saying I could just tough it out and I don't want you to be as miserable as I was or stuck with it for anywhere near as long. Be blessed in Jesus name with healh and strength and wisdom and protection and a very sucessful swim meet. :)

butterfly
03-12-02, 03:43 PM
Well, I'm back. Thank-you all for praying, I really appreciate it. I have good news, bad new and really annoying news. The good news is I made it through the swim meet, though just barely. I have our chaperone to thank for that, she was a godsend for sure! The bad news, I'm not any better and might be getting worse. The cough has deepened and my back is killing me, though I think that's just from coughing so much. I got back on Sunday but I haven't gone back to school yet since I have a hard time even moving around the house. The really annoying news is that I can't get a doctor's appointment till Friday so I'm going to have to tough it out until then. Even that is good news since I originally wasn't going to be able to get one until next Monday! But my dad called them back and they just managed to find an opening Friday morning. Fancy that. Anyways, thank-you all again for praying! It was a real help! God bless!
your friend in Christ,
Cath :)

Marilyn
03-12-02, 05:47 PM
Lord let the warmth of Your healing flow throughout this body NOW. Let Cath feel Your strength flowing to her back and let her lungs feel strong and clear! IN JESUS' NAME.