PDA

View Full Version : Losing the internet

ManInBlack
03-02-02, 11:08 PM
This past weekend God told me I need to get the computer out of my life. So, any personal emails send them to mustang_brewer@yahoo.com and anything you NEED TO tell me send it to jbrewe6@lsu.edu, where i'll still be taking school-related emails as well.

Jesus loves you,
Zechariah

Ann
03-02-02, 11:24 PM
We'll miss you Zach but obeying God is first and foremost. God bless you.

butterfly
03-03-02, 12:52 AM
seriously? Aww.....:( I'm going to miss you. I'll keep you in my prayers. God bless!
your friend in Christ,
Cath :)

Marilyn
03-03-02, 07:21 AM
Father, we'll miss Zech a lot! But we know that You have special plans for him; a very special path for his life to follow. So keep him in Your loving arms and guide him always. Enrich his life with Your strength, Your peace and Your wisdom as he follows Your direction and seeks to be a good steward with his time! Bless him richly and abundantly, in Jesus' name.

Breni Sue
03-03-02, 01:55 PM
Gosh, Zech. I was just starting to get to know you around here! :( I will be praying for you though, and hoping that God will lead you in the right direction! :)

grandpa
03-03-02, 08:59 PM
:angel: Father, I come in Jesus Name and ask for Holy Spirit Wisdom for Zech. Fill Him afresh to know Your Perfect Will. Give Him the Peace that passes all understanding. Agape. Grandpa.

Zech: My young friend, Test the Spirit on this. Know for sure. Grandpa.