PDA

View Full Version : thanks... and another request

kaisha
02-28-02, 12:59 AM
hi... I just wanted to say thanks so much for praying. (i was trying to reply on my first post but the computer keeps telling me I haven't registered or something...)

God has been faithful; just a couple of days ago at our prayer group, a couple of people shared about having the same struggles as me -- about praying and being passionate for God. And I realized that I'm not the only one, so right now we're all praying for each other to have the fire. Please pray that we catch the fire again and that we don't lose it or give up, but that we become willing to do what it takes to keep the passion alive.

I guess this should really be on the praise boards or somewhere, but I just wanted to say thanks:).

And the other request... Please pray that I may find a church where I belong. The church I go to now doesn't really preach the Word -- it's more like a big social club some Sundays. My parents have already started going to another church, but I'm still not sure about where I should be because I love the people in our church and I've been going there since I was a kid. But I want to grow, and I don't think I'm doing it here. :( I just think that God has to be bigger and greater than what we get at our church, that there has to be more to being a Christian than all the things we're doing...

um, that's all. Thanks again. I know that my requests aren't so big like some of the other needs that people have, but I want to say thanks for taking the time to pray for me all the same. It means a lot to know that I don't have to struggle through everything on my own. God bless!:)

kai

Ann
02-28-02, 01:08 AM
Kaisha, there is nothing more precious to God than for one of His children to want to know and love Him better. Think hiw happy a human parent is when their chld runs across the room with outstreached arms just for the sheer joy of being near them. How much more our Heavenly Father enjoys your wanting to be close to Him.

Father thank You for putting this desore in Kaisha's heart and thank You for giving others who want more passion for You too. Please lead and guide Kaisha to a local expression of the body of Christ where passion is ignited by Your word being taught in love and power. Please how Kaisha clearly the place You have that is a perfect fit for now and yet has plenty of room to grow and help to do it. Thank You.

Marilyn
02-28-02, 05:17 PM
Amen and Amen!! I stand in agreement!

grandpa
02-28-02, 06:05 PM
:angel: Father, We come in Jesus Name and ask for Holy Spirit Wisdom, Understanding, and Insight for Kaisha. Sanctify this person and fill them with Your Holy Spirit. Father, Grant that they will have a Bible Believing church to attend. Bless them with a Loving Church family. Give the Peace that passes all understanding. Lord Jesus, come near and bless greatly. Agape. Grandpa.:)