PDA

View Full Version : Performance Tracks.....

Deliriou5?
02-27-02, 12:03 PM
OK. I am getting fed up! Does anybody know where I can get some performance tracks of groups that actually sing good music? Lets say the Newsboys, Plumb, Delirious and the like? All anyone has is, shall I say, "Goody Goody" Groups, like Point of Grace, Avalon, and Jackie Velasquez. Nothing against these people, but there is other music out there that people would like to sing. Anyone know where I can get good Perfomace tracks. Downloadable or otherwise? Seems the Christian bookstores only want to cary the goody groups. They cant even order the good stuff.

HeatherlyButterfly
02-27-02, 04:03 PM
a lot of the non-'goody goody' groups don't have accompaniment tracks. or, you may just be in too small a christian bookstore... you mihgt try looking online for what you want. amazon actually has quite a bit of stuff sometimes. that's all the info i have...

Ann
03-01-02, 10:08 PM
Did you find what you needed?

Deliriou5?
03-04-02, 10:51 AM
No. If it is true about certain groups only putting out certain songs, then it looks like it is hopeless. At least in getting the songs I would like to sing in church. Its just annoying that they only put out songs for people like Point of Grace, 4Him, and Steven Curtis Chapman, but not the Newsboys, Delirious, or even Petra.

CalledByGrace
03-18-02, 06:13 PM
Try www.karaokestar.com and search for whatever you need. To test it out I searched for Jesus Freak by DC Talk, and they have that.

Orpheus42
03-18-02, 06:26 PM
Sweet!!! They have Gethsemane from Jesus Christ Superstar! I've been looking for an accompaniment for that for-EVER!