PDA

View Full Version : Please Dear God I Need Help

catheriney2k
02-26-02, 11:53 PM
PLEASE DEAR GOD I NEED HELP......I HAVE A SICKNESS THAT MAKES ME BE NOT THE PERSON I WANT TO BE LIKE SAYING THINGS TO HURT PEOPLE THE PEOPLE I LOVE I DONT KNOW WHY I DO BUT I DO I HAD A FIGHT WITH THE MAN I LOVE WITH MY WHOLE HEART THIS PAST WEEK END AND I HAVENT SEEN HIM SINCE MY LITTLE GIRL IS IN FOSTER CARE AND I AM PRAYING THAT YOUR BRING MY FAMILY TOGETEHR IT HURTS SO MUCH TO BE ALONE ....PLEASE KEEP AN EYE ON THE 2 PEOPLE THAT ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT IN MY LIFE OF COURSE BESIDE U DEAR LORD I MISS THEM BOTH SO MUCH PLEASE HELP JAMES FIND IT IN HIS HEART TO FORGIVE ME I MISS HIM ...HE WAS ALWAYS THERE FOR ME ....PLEASE HELP ME DEAR LORD I NEED U NOW MORE THAN EVER ....HELP ME GET THE HELP MENATLLY I NEED AND THE MEDS I NEED AND THE HOURS I NEED AT WORK TO KEEP EVERYTHING A FLOAT...PLEASE DEAR GOS BRING MY FAMILY BACK TO ME .....I WILL NEVER TAKE ADVANTAGE OF WHAT I HAVE EVER AGAIN MY GOD I AM IN PAIN PLEASE HELP ME......AS I WRITE THIS A TEAR LEAVES MY EYE..PLEASE OH PLEASE DEAR GOD HELP ME BE THE PERSON U WANT ME TO BE .............:wah: :wah: :wah: GOD HELP ME :( :( :(

Marilyn
02-27-02, 07:26 AM
Father this heart is in such need! She needs to know You more fully. She needs Your strength. She needs Your peace. She needs Your Spirit to teach her and bring Your Word to her heart. Draw her to Your embrace Lord where she can learn and grow and heal from the ravages of this world. She needs a mighty move of Your Spirit Lord. Grant her that marvelous work. Grant her the grace to realize who she is in Your eyes. Heal her physically and spiritually. Let her know that You are there to help her. Show her how to seek You first and how to trust You to set her feet on Your path. Touch her Lord! Let Your healing and wholeness and understanding flood her being! in Jesus' name.

Ann
02-27-02, 07:59 PM
Father please help Catherine to get the help and meds she needs and help her find full deliverence in Jesus. Please give her a church that she can be at home in that teaches Your word in love, power and grace and please give her steady friends to walk throughh this with her. You know ow very very much sher needs you. Please also watch oevr James and this precious little one and help them through this time and into Your very perfect will for them. Thank You for loving each of them and helping them the way that only You can help.

catheriney2k
03-03-02, 10:29 PM
I will be going into a mental hospital this week and prob for the month PLEASE PLEASE PRAY FOR ME ..I HAVENT HEARD FROM JAMES OR ANYTHING BUT I HAVE HAD 2 NERVOUS BREAKDOWNS AND I NEED HELP I CRY EVERYNITE OUT FOR ERIN MY LITTLE GIRL AND JAMES I AHTE BEING ALONE I HAVE A MENTAL ILLNESS I AM GOING TO GET HELP FOR PLEASE PRAY FOR US ..PLEASE SHOW ME A SIGN BEFORE I GO IN THAT WE WILL BE A FAMILY AGAIN.....I KNOW THATS ASKING ALOT BUT I NEED HOPE I FEEL HOPELESS RIGHT NOW .........
CATHERINE

Ann
03-03-02, 11:59 PM
Father Catherine is desperate and when we are desperate we are open to so many things. Please seal her in Your love and in Your truth. Protect her and help her to get better, Jesus fully paid the price for all her healing. Please let that healing fully manifest and give her whatever help will bring that into her experience on a consistant daily basis. Please watch over Erin and let her know her mommie loves her and wants her and also wants her to be safe and taken care of until she can do that herself the way she really wants to. Please minister to James and help him keep his feet upon the rock Christ Jesus in spite of every storm within and outside him as well. Thank You for loving each of them and helping them to know how much You love them.