PDA

View Full Version : Pray for my Mummy, Pls

Unregistered
02-26-02, 08:13 PM
Hi.

Please pray for my mother. I love my mother very much and have always like to share the joy of having CHRIST in my life with her. However, having to come from a tradition Chinese family, that is kind of difficult.

Please pray that my mother stay healthy and most important, would come to accept CHRIST as her personal savior. Pray for forgiveness that I have failed to live up CHRIST name at home.

Thank you.

Regards,
Lee

Marilyn
02-26-02, 08:21 PM
Father, take Lee's mom to Calvary. Take her on that long walk and show her what You did for her. Show her the torment, the suffering, the agony and brutality You endured that she might be set free and washed whiter than snow! Open her eyes and heart to Your forgiveness and love. Bring her face to face with Jesus and let her see the love that is waiting for her. Save her Lord! in Jesus' name.

Ann
02-27-02, 08:12 PM
Father thank You for thre love You have given Lee for mother and for the desire You have given Lee to see her saved. Please open her eyes to see the Lord Jesus Christ in Lee and give her the gift of hunger for salvation. Please help Lee to share with her and also please send others too who can lead her to the wonder of Your love for her in Christ. Thank You.

grandpa
02-27-02, 10:48 PM
:angel: Father, I ask in Jesus Name for a Special Holy Spirit Blessing upon Lee. Bless Mom that she will be saved soon. Fill Lee and Mom with Your Holy Spirit of Wisdom and Conviction. Bless the intercessor. Lord Jesus, Give the Peace that passes all understanding. Agape. Grandpa.

Lee,Keep us posted. We care. You are in Gods will. Grandpa.