View Full Version : salvation

blessing2hubby
02-26-02, 05:14 PM
for my hubby, father, & his wife

thanks guys!

http://home.att.net/~mystcpza/index.html

blessing2hubby
02-26-02, 05:18 PM
Well, I was going to clarify that this was my husband, MY father, & my father's wife. LOL But, as much as I often neglect this fact, I believe my husband's parents & their respective spouses also need salvation. & I guess we've uncovered another prayer request---that I lose all bitterness for his family! See, now I've gone & tattled on myself with a simple prayer request--ha!

eliz

Marilyn
02-26-02, 08:26 PM
LOL Well, then we'll pray for you too!

Father, You see this famiily and the needs they represent. Each heart has need of You; of Your love; of Your forgiveness. Send Your Spirit to each one tonight and begin this work of salvation and restoration. Bring Your Word to their hearts that they might hear and believe. Bring Your Spirit to their souls that they might accept and invite! Save them, fill them and use them! Open their hearts to the love and joy that awaits! And touch Eliz with a powerful surge of Your Spirit that brings peace and forgiveness to her heart. Show her that the work is Yours to do and that the loving is what she can show those who've never experienced You. Let her see that Your patience and fortitude are hers for the asking and give her a glimpse at the impact her example will make with others! in Jesus' name.

grandpa
02-26-02, 10:58 PM
:angel: Father, I come in Jesus Name and ask for Holy Spirit Wisdom to fill all members of this family. Rebuke the devil out of this family life. Give all the Peace that passes all understanding. Father in Jesus Name we ask for Salvation and Sanctification for all members of this family. Agape. Grandpa.:)

Ann
02-27-02, 08:06 PM
Father please let Your Holy Spirit sweep through this family like a great and mighty wind, healing, delivering, convicting of the need for Christ as Savior and empowering our sister to be free from all her hurt and bitterness. Pleasse bless her for her honesty and her desire for Your best for all her family. Thank You.