PDA

View Full Version : Please Pray! I feel like my whole life is falling apart !

Light4Jesus
02-25-02, 11:06 PM
I just moved here to live with my mom two months ago and my dad has not called me or wanted to see me at all. When I left he said that he never wanted anything to do with me ever again and that really hurt my feelings. He has hurt me both physically and emotionally and I have to live with that for the rest of my life. No matter how much I try I could never forgive my dad for some of the horrible things he has done. My grandfather has been very sick and cannot breath and is getting worse everyday. He is dying and I am watching him slip away and it is very hard. My mother and my older brother got into a big fight and said some things that I don't think they meant to say but cannot take back. They are not speaking to each other and do not even like being in the same room with the other. My stepdad is out of town for two weeks on business. Our family is falling apart and I am just trying to keep it together at least until he can get back and help deal with it all. My stepdad has always said that I am always worrying about everyone else and always wanting to protect everybody. Well right now I can't change anything and it upsets me because I feel like I have failed because I couln't help. I recently told my best friend that I wanted to commit suicide because I can't take all of this and I can't stand all of the pain anymore. Thanks to her and her encouraging words I am still here today. She is the best friend I could ever have and she saved my life as I like to think of it. My appetite has been slipping away and I have hardly been eating. I stopped praying to GOD because I just don't feel like he answers my prayers anymore. I just don't see how all of these bad things can be happening to me when I am a good person. I have always heard that GOD makes all things happen for a reason but I don't see the reasons of all this. Sometimes I just feel like giving up. Please please please pray for me. I am in desperate need for prayer. I just don't know what to believe anymore.:wah:

HeatherlyButterfly
02-26-02, 03:17 AM
sweetheart, i know where you are. if you'd like to talk, i'm here. almost constantly online even. if you need someone to talk to, let me know. i'm here and i know what's going on to an extent. my contact info is in my signature...

*Dear God i just intercede on behalf of my new friend and sibling in Christ. Please just be with her in this time of great trial. Calm her heart and give her a peace in knowing You and that You have Your hand over everything. Please be at work in the lives of her family members healing broken relationships and lives with your neverending supply of eternal superglue. God we place the situation within your hands, and know that You will fix it. thank you Lord. In Jesus we pray. Amen.*

Marilyn
02-26-02, 08:42 PM
Honey, God doesn't MAKE anything happen to us. We live in the world and are subject to the ravages it throws at us. But there's an answer....His name is Jesus. He died on that cross to set us free. He gave His life so that His Father could forgive us for all the wickedness in our lives. Without Him, we'll never find the peace and happiness we want. When God looks at us, He sees His Son! That's how SPECIAL we are to Him! If you don't know Him personally, then take a minute to ask Him to forgive your sins and to come and make a home in Your heart. I guarantee you He'll respond immediately! The problems won't go away overnight. The other members of your family need Him in their hearts too. But honey, once you invite Him in, you'll NEVER have to face a moment of your life alone again! He'll ALWAYS be there to help and give you the strength you need to continue!!

Father, I lift up this precious heart to You tonight. She needs You SO much. She needs to know Your love and Your peace and Your strength. She needs to feel Your arms around her. Draw her into Your arms Lord. Show her the way to find Your peace and joy. If she's never asked You to come into her heart; if she's never met You face to face, then open her heart tonight to receive the forgiveness and redemption You made available. Touch her with the urgent need to get on her knees and accept Your awesome sacrafice. And then take her to Your Word Lord. Show her what it means to be a child of the KING. And let this be the beginning of a mighty move of Your Spirit in her family. Lead them all the the cross to lay down the cares of the world and ask You to come into their hearts. Forgive them, save them and fill them with Your Spirit! in Jesus' mighty name.

God Bless!

Ann
02-26-02, 10:37 PM
Father, please help Vanessa and her family. PLease help her know that You do love her and that You do care what's happening. Help her understand that she is responsible to You for what she does but she is not responsible for other people however much she loves them and wishes she could change them. They have free will and choice but please draw them into Your love and help them love eachother and be kind. You see this is a situation that no one could possibly handle without Your help. Please make it bearable and help Vanessa to find Your peace even in the midst of all this bad stuf. Thank You for giving her a real friend wh ministered Your life to her. Please help her know when and how to ask for help from people also. Please heal the relationships in this family and let there be love where fear and hate have been. And please protect Vanessa in the midst of all that's happening.

Father if her grandpa does not know Jesus as his Savior please draw him to Jesus now and help him have eternal life with You. PLease help him not to fear death once he is right with You but to be at peace and know that Jesus has prepared a place of peace and joy for him.
Thank You

Vanessa if things get where they are too muich for you please ask for help from a teacher or a counselor at school. Tell them how you feel. What you are dealing with could overwhelm anyone. I know that God is with you and He understands when you are afraid even to reach out to Him but He has made people who can help too. PLease email me any time you want to. God bless you.

grandpa
02-26-02, 10:48 PM
:angel: :wah: Father, I come in Jesus Name: Lord Jesus, Here is another hurting family situation. Bless Mizz Vanessa with the Peace that passes all understanding. Give her Comfort and Ease. Fill her with Your Holy Spirit of Wisdom, Insight, and Understanding. Lord Jesus, Convince her that you are always so close. Rebuke the devil out of this families life. Bring them close as only you can do Lord Jesus. Agape. Grandpa.:)

catheriney2k
02-27-02, 12:01 AM
I PAY DEAR LORD I AM GOING THRU THE SAME THING NMAY B E WE CAN EMAIL BACK AND FORTH ....AND ANY ONE ELSE CAN TOO BUT LORD JESUS YOUR CHILDREN ARE IN TROUBLE DEAR GOD HELP US NOT FALL BUT RELY ON YOU TO HELP US THRU OUR TRIALS PLEASE
BLESS BLESS BLESS BLESS BLESS BLESS BLESS BLESS BLESS
US US US US US US US US US

catheriney2k
02-27-02, 12:05 AM
PLEASE ALL PRAY FOR ME
YOU CAN READ ALL ABOUT WHAT I AM GOING THRU HERE IS MY CONATCT INFO IT HAS CHANGED BUT HERE IT IS UPDATED
catheriney2k@mail2worship.com
206-279-7030
please dear all i need prayer badly...............i am so alone i have no family in the state i reside to help me i am all alone very nite since James and I have had an arguement ...DEAR LORD HELP THIS FAMILY ALSO THANK YOU FOR YOUR MANY BLESSING IN HEAD I KNOW YOU WILL BLESS THIS FAMILY AS YOU WILL BLESS MYNE