PDA

View Full Version : Pray for my dad.

R.E.Fox
02-25-02, 01:01 AM
Hello
I was wondering if those who can, would pray for my father. He is going through a very bad time right now. After my grandmother died he shut himself up and won't really talk to anyone. Plus he is ignoring his health and is getting sicker by the day. I ask that you pray he finds the strength to keep living. I dont know what I would do without him.
I also ask that you pray for my leg to heal. You see I am a dancer and I broke me leg not long ago.

My everyone find happiness in themselves and strangers :) ;)

RF :cool:

donald furlan
02-25-02, 03:08 PM
Lord may you shake the depression that this gal father feels and may he take care of his health not only for his sake but his familys too.May this gals leg heal fast and be stronger than ever AMEN

Marilyn
02-25-02, 07:11 PM
Lord these lives need Your special touch. They need Your intervention and provision. They need Your teaching and widsom. They need Your guidance and instruction. Most of all they need Your redemption and forgiveness. Take them to the cross to see what You made available for them. Take them into Your Word to learn of You. Show them how to lay down the pain and hurt and take up Your freedom and victory! in Jesus' name.

grandpa
02-25-02, 09:22 PM
:angel: :wah: Father, We come in Jesus Name and ask for total healing for Dad. Rebuke the Devil out of his life and give him the Peace that passes all understanding. Lord Jesus, Comfort Dad in his time of loss and his need now.
Bless R.E. Fox that the leg will heal soon with no infection. Agape. Grandpa.:)

Ann
02-25-02, 09:46 PM
Father please touch this dad and aslo touch the one who posted. They both need Your healing and Your strength and comfort. Thank You for drawing each of them deeper into Your great love and helping them see Jesus as the answer to their needs.