PDA

View Full Version : vinnie (Iljwamh) in hospital (original post by mark mierzejewski)

angel collector
02-24-02, 08:25 PM
(this was posted in christian fellowship but i felt compelled to post it here too - angel collector)
(the person who posted this his name is mark i believe)

vinnie (Iljwamh) in hospital!
I am a former teacher of Vinnie, I am asking you to pray for Vinnie.

I went to visit him today, but they were not accepting visitors.
If you want any further details you may e-mail me at m.mierzejewski@snet.net

Here's the news story.
(BTW, St Mary's Hospital is in Waterbury, CT.)

Vincent Sapone is in stable condition at St. Mary's Hospital after being shot once in the abdomen after an argument with a heavy-set black male Saturday morning.
"The shooter fled the scene and was still on the run Saturday night. After reports of gunshots in the area, police arrived at Sapone's apartment at 5:45am to find him lying on the floor with a gunshot wound...Sapone was taken to St. Mary's hospital where he underwent surgery and was listed in stable condition. O'Leary would not comment on whether the two men knew each other. The gun was described as a semi-automatic handgun. Detectives are investigating."

Orpheus42
02-24-02, 09:06 PM
I don't know what to say. Romans 8:26...

grandpa
02-24-02, 10:12 PM
:angel: :wah: Father, I come in Jesus Name and ask for Total Healing for Vinnie. Bless him with Mercy and grace. Lord grand that there will not be any infection during the healing process. Bless the medical people who are ministering to him. Bless the family, friends and intercessors. Agape. Grandpa.:)

ManInBlack
02-25-02, 02:08 AM
Lord, I pray for my brother Vinnie right now, Lord, not knowing what else to do. Lord, You're in charge here, so I pray for Your blessings upon him God in whatever You're gonna do. Bring Your healing upon him Father and send your angels all around to protect him, Father, in Jesus' Name i pray, Amen.

Blessings,
Zechariah

butterfly
02-25-02, 02:21 AM
Father, I have no prayer to pray that could express everything I want to say to you right now. I ask simply that the groans of our hearts be a prayer to you tonight. Please heal him!

Candice
02-25-02, 03:02 AM
*cries* :wah: :wah: :wah: i want my vinnie back *sniff* *sniff*Vinnie hun I'm praying for you....

Lindz
02-25-02, 02:29 PM
omg... :wah:

Lord Jesus, I pray for healing for Vinnie. Please comfort him. Give the doctors wisdom please Lord. Guard him with Your angels. In Your holy name, amen.

Marilyn
02-25-02, 07:05 PM
Father, You know our hearts where Vinnie is concerned. You know that our thoughts and prayers are right there with him. We trust You Lord! We know that You're there holding him right at this moment. We know that Your love surrounds and sustains him. Hold him close. Send Your healing warmth throughout his body to heal and restore! Let him know that we love him and bring him home to us safely! in Jesus' name.

angel collector
02-25-02, 07:56 PM
hey does anyone know vinnies email address? if so could you let me know thanks

andrea

Ann
02-25-02, 09:31 PM
Father, thank You that the stripes of Jesus are the complete and perfect payment for aall the healing Vinnie needs. PLease help his body to cooperate with this and let there be no blocks to perfect health. Please minister to him the way that only you can do it. Please let there be no bitterness and hate that could hurt him even worse than bullets. Please be his strengthm his friend, his comfort and very present help in time of trouble. Please let him come through this stronger physically, mentally, enotionally and most especially spiritually. We know the enemy wants to destroy him and we thank You that You gave us authority in Jesus name over all the power of the enemy. Right now in the name of Jesus we cancell every demonic assignment against Vinnie and every destructive work and set them totally back to nothing. Please let the peace and truth of Jesus flood his spirit, soul and body so that there is no room for anything else to operate. Thank You for loving Vinnie and for taking care of him. Please also let this be a wake up call for his family and draw them to Your love Thank You.

Ann
02-28-02, 01:14 AM
Father thank You that Vinnie is out of ICU. Please ease his pain and let Your perfect healing continue in his body soull and spirit. Please help them find the person who did this and please keep Vinnie safe from any more attacks. Please make Your perfect provision for his care when he can leave the hospital and help him not to be trapped in any place that is a stress or harm to him. We want him back on the boards but please help him move in Your timing not ahead of it and not behind it. Thank You.

Please bless Mark for his faithfulness to visit and for keeping us informed.

Ann
03-01-02, 02:49 PM
Father please continue to minister to Vinnie and to help him to recover fully. Please help him have a safe place to come home to when he is ready to leave the hospital. And please help the authorities to catch the person who did this.

Father please give Vinnie the grace and will to forgive this man so that bitterness may have no root in his life to hurt or harm him or others through him. Thank You for loving him so much.

arielgirl
03-05-02, 07:43 PM
Oh my goodness!! I cannot believe this. Is there any way we can get an update on his condition?????

Dear Jesus keep your hand on Vinnie...heal him Lord and let him make a full recovery...let him feel how much we love him Lord and keep him safe.

~Amy

catheriney2k
03-05-02, 08:06 PM
PLEASE BLESS VINNIE WITH GOOD HEALTH LORD YOU DID IT FOR ME YEARS AGO WHEN I WAS PRAYING TO YOU WHEN I WAS 600 LBS AND HAVING A HEART ATTACH SO I KNOW U WILL DO IT FOR HIM I AM NO LONGER 600 LBS AND I AM 200 NOW AND U GOT ME THRU THAT U WILL GET HIM THRU THIS I HAVE FAITH IN YOU LORD I HAVE FAITH U WILL HELP ME THRU MY TRIALS AND SUCH PLEASE DEAR LORD I LIFT EVERY ONE ON THIS PANEL AND THEIR LOVED ONE AND MY LOVED ONE UP TO YOU LORD IN YOUR HOLY NAME