PDA

View Full Version : need all your prayers!

Jim.M.Watterson
02-23-02, 06:13 PM
I am just new to the Forum;I come from Ireland and in the last year my youngest daughter died from a brain tumour; and in a 12 month period my brother died suddenly and then my nephew passed away with liver cancer;my marriage is crumbling day by day. Iam not a quitter.... but I am struggling;please pray that the Lord will give me a real direction and that I will be able to feel him closer more and more each day.

jim.w :)

grandpa
02-23-02, 07:05 PM
:angel: :wah: Father, I come in Jesus Name and ask for Mercy and Grace for Jim. Give him the Peace that passes all understanding in the loss of his loved ones. Bless him with comfort and ease. Lord Jesus come near and bless greatly. Agape. Grandpa.

Marilyn
02-23-02, 10:36 PM
Lord, Jim needs to feel Your strong arms around him. He needs to feel Your strength flowing through his body and heart. He needs a special touch of Your Spirit. Take him to that special place - the place where nothing else matters but sitting beside You with our head on Your shoulders. Let him KNOW that You are there and are very much a part of his life. Help him Lord. in Jesus' name.

Jim.M.Watterson
02-24-02, 04:57 AM
It's so encouraging to know that in such a Forum I have brothers and sister's in the Lord who are sincerely praying for me;especially Marilyn + Grandpa. I know that just knowing is not enough; we need to be getting excited about our precious Lord; as C.S.Lewis writes 'looking at the map of the coast did not have the same effect as standing on a headland watching the sea pounding against the cliffs' (which I do quite often around the Irish coast).

God bless you all...He always does !

jim.w

Marilyn
02-24-02, 07:53 AM
Welcome Jim.

May you continue to lean on Him and use His strength when the way seems difficult. He'll never fail you!

God Bless.

catheriney2k
02-24-02, 09:52 PM
PLEASE DEAR GOD HELP THIS PERSON AS YOU HAVE BLESSED ME AND I KNOW YOU ARE NOT FINNISHED WITH ME OR THIS PERSON LET HIM KNOW THE FEELING I GET WHEN I ASK FOR PRAYER HERE......PLEASE LORD JESUS HEAR OUR PRAYERS AS WE CRY OUT TO YOU......PLEASE DEAR LORD GOD HELP US IN OUR NEEDS...
CATHERINE