PDA

View Full Version : Baby blues

Breni Sue
02-23-02, 12:24 AM
On Monday, I am suposed to see a fertility doctor for a consultation about having children. We have been trying for almost 3 years now with no success, and would like to find out if everything is normal or whether anything can be done if it is not. I am very excited but also nervous at the same time. I have wanted a baby for so long, and I have become very discouraged and even depressed, especially within these past few months. I know that people are only trying to encourage me and give me hope when they say "Well, so and so tried for 10 years before they finally had a baby." That's great, but it doesn't make me feel any better when time and time again we end up disappointed. And they don't know how frustrating it is when other people appear to get so easily what you have been struggling for, and then they don't even seem to appreciate the life that God has blessed them with. That and I don't want to be pushing 40 when I have my 1st kid (although people do it all the time). They may mean well, but they just don't understand. My husband is trying to be supportive, but he doesn't really understand either. He tries though, and I appreciate that.

If you would, please pray that all goes well Monday, and that whatever problem we may encounter can be corrected. All I know right now is that I am praying for this and talking to God about it. And that I am trying very hard to have faith and trust in Him through all this. But it has been difficult.

God bless you all.

Marilyn
02-23-02, 08:33 AM
Lord, You know exactly what is happening here. You already know if there's something wrong or if it just hasn't been Your time to bless Kyrie with a child yet. No matter, because You have everything under control. From the moment she gave You her heart and placed her life into Your keeping, You've known and have been prepared to do what is needed in every aspect of her life. That's the wondrous assurance we have as Your children.

So Lord, aside from the answer she seeks at this moment in her life, what's needed most is Your peace. Tell her that You already know and have already sent the answer. As she draws near to You in prayer and praise, let her sense Your nearness and provision. Let her be keenly aware that You have taken her on a path that will bring victory to her heart and her life. Let her know that the desires of her heart will be fulfilled. Let her know that as You hung on that cross, You made provision for every situation in her life. Tell her Lord. And let her be assured of Your intervention! in Jesus' name.

grandpa
02-23-02, 07:11 PM
:angel: Father, We come in Jesus Name and ask for Mercy and Grace for Mizz Breni. Lord, Bless them with a promise Child. Bless the Medical people who are ministering to her. Lord Jesus, come close and bless greatly. Agape. Grandpa.