PDA

View Full Version : family

donald furlan
02-22-02, 10:08 PM
Lord please help me and my family get back to being close to you my children are getting way out of hand with their behavior and may you guide me and my wife to make the right decision to stay in Nv or move backk to oregon. And please meet all the needs of my christian sister Marlyn who I wish to say hello to at this time.I praise you lord and me and my family need to get back to you amen:confused: :confused:

Marilyn
02-23-02, 08:21 AM
Father, I lift up our brother Don and his family to You today. Touch them with the urgent need to seek You in Your Word. Bless him with a great desire to draw his family together at the foot of the cross with You as the head and heart of them. Open his heart to the wonders You have in store for him and the blessings You desire to share with his family. Minister to each one as they begin to see Your intervention and drawing in their lives. Bless them with Your presence and guidance that they might walk Your path in assurance and victory! in Jesus' name.

SOOO good to see you Don! I've missed you.

Have a blessed weekend!

grandpa
02-23-02, 07:26 PM
:angel: Father, I come in Jesus Name and ask for Mercy and Grace for Don and Family. Lord, I do not know all about the family but YOU DO. Bless this family with total healing. Guide them to a good spirit filled Christian Family and Church. Keep them safe I ask in Jesus Name. Agape. Grandpa. :)