PDA

View Full Version : Daniel Pearl

Corie
02-21-02, 07:59 PM
Hey guys.
I just wanted to ask everyone to pray for Daniel's family. Daniel was the reporter who was kidnapped in Pakistan and used as ransom basically for some protesters or something, in case you didn't know.
I just heard he was killed today-it came as a real shock, I guess because we had all be given all the hope that he'd be returned. Well I feel really bad because his wife is have a child soon- she'll never know her dad. :(

Dear Jesus,
We don't know what happened exactly to him, but you do. Please, give his family comfort, adn if they don't believe in you, please Jesus, give them the guiding hand to find you.

:crying:

Marilyn
02-21-02, 09:00 PM
My heart aches for this family Lord. This was SO senseless. But Lord, You can turn this tragedy into something blessed and worthwhile. Use this to bring about a renewed sense of the urgent need for YOU in the world. Some time has passed and we've begun to return to business as usual. Well, shake us up and show us that business as usual isn't going to cut it anymore! Shake us up and get us on our knees in prayer and worship! Touch this family with Your strength Lord. And draw the lost to the cross to receive Your greatest Gift! Bless the captives in the Phillippines tonight too Lord. Their captors are probably using this to further torment and terrorize them. Grant them Your continued protection and let them know that You are right beside them every moment! in Jesus' name.

grandpa
02-22-02, 08:13 PM
:angel: :wah: Father, We ask again for Mercy and Grace for the Pearl Family. Bless them with the Peace that passes all understanding. Bless the intercessors. Agape. Grandpa.

donald furlan
02-22-02, 10:14 PM
Lord may you help guide and give peace and strength to Daniels family and friends,amen