PDA

View Full Version : crematorium situation

Nicole
02-21-02, 05:37 PM
Last week it was discovered that a crematorium in Norhteast GA had not been creamating bodies, but instead merely dumping them in nearby woods or storing them in sheds and vaults along with other places. There have been almost 300 bodies discovered at this point, with more expected. They estimate that this has been going on for about 20 years.

Father, I want to pray for the workers who are cleaning up this site. I know that it must just be emotionally draining to search through this gruesome site. Please give them strength and your peace. I've heard that they are having a Bible Study and prayer every morning before they start the search, thank you that they are beginning there day with You and know that You are the only strength in this situation. I pray for the famalies that are affected by this. For many of them they are living through the pain of a loved one's death all over again. Father, comfort them, and show them that though the bodies of their loved ones may have been treated in an anwful manner, that was merely their earthly dwelling. I watch the news reports and it just seems like something out of a horror story. Work your hand in the lives of all those who are affected by this. Remind us that you are still in control, even when the world is going crazy.

grandpa
02-21-02, 06:43 PM
:wah: Father, In jesus Name we ask for help in regards to this bad situation in North Georgia. Guide the workers as they try to put some order back into this bad happening. Bless the families who are affected by this bad deal. Agape. Grandpa.

Marilyn
02-21-02, 08:52 PM
Yes Lord! Grant them Your strength and fortitude to attend to this task and help the loved ones to find Your forgiveness in their hearts for those who did this terrible thing. We just can't imagine what they're feeling like Lord. So comfort them and use this as an opportunity to touch many lives and heal many hearts! in Jesus' name.

Ann
02-22-02, 03:31 PM
Father this thing is a mess as You well know. Please help the workers and protect them, please comfort the families involved, and please draw the family responsible to Christ. I can't imagine having a baby in the midst of all of that. Please protect this little one. We may never know the how and why and I'm not sure I want to except that something bad started and it got so overwhelming that they didn't know how to turn it around but Father please let something come out of this that draws people to Christ. Thank You.