PDA

View Full Version : thank you for your many blessings but ....

catheriney2k
02-21-02, 09:41 AM
THANK YOU FOR YOUR MANY BLESSINGS LORD BUT WE ARE STILL IN NEED OF WANTING OUR LITTLE GIRL HOME TO GET OUR LITTLE GIRL HOME WE NEED A HOME WE HAVE FOUND AN APARTMENT TO MOVE INTO WE CAN AFFORD BUT WE CANT AFFORD THE MOVE IN COSTS WHICH IS 940.00........(our court date is next month so thats why we are in a bit of a hurry) BUT AFTER THAT ITS ONLY 500.00 A MONTH WE CAN AFFORD THAT...WE HAVE CALLED MANY PLACES TO SEE IF THEY CAN HELP BUT NO FUNDS ARE AVAIL AT THIS TIME....... MY FIANCE IS HAVING TROUBLE WITH GETTING TO AND FROM WORK.... LORD I FEEL HUMBLE ASKING FOR MORE BLESSINGS CAUSE U HAVE BLESSED US SO MUCH BUT ANOTHER IS I THINK MY FINACE IS SCSRED OF GETTING HURT AGAIN TOO HE HAS HAD A HORRIBLE PAST WITH RELATIONSHIPS AND FAMILY HURTING HIM..... I THINK HE IS SCAIRED I WOULD NEVER HURT HIM FOR ANYTHING MY DAUGHTER AND MY FIANCE ARE MY WORLD HELP HIM TO KNOW THAT HE KNOW HAS THE FAMILY HE HAS BEEN LOOKING FOR ALL HIS LIFE... PLEASE ANSWER THESE PRAYERS...ALSO HELP ME IN DOM VIOL COUNSELING AND IN PARENTING I WAS ABUSED BEFORE IN MY MARRIAGE NOT THIS ONE BUT MY FIRST AND SEC MARRIAGE AND HELP ME TO LOVE MYDSELF AGAIN LIKE YOU LOVE ME AND HELP ME TO LEARN AS MUCH AS I CAN IN PARENTING TO BE THE BEST PARENT I CAN TO MY LITTLE GIRL PLEASE BRING HER HOME......WE LOVE HER SO MUCH...WE ASK ALL THIS IN YOUR NAME LORD JESUS CHRIST...AGAIN I SAY TO YOU IN YOUR BOOK YOU SAY ASK AND IT SHALL BE GIEN UNTO U WELL WE ARE ASKING YOU LORD ANSWER OUR PRAYER....
THE SCHIMMELPFENNING-TAYLOR FAMILY
ERIN
JAMES
CATHERINE
catheriney2k@mail2worship.com
206-279-7030
if you would like to contact us please do so by the info above
thank you for your prayers and may God bless you :( :(

grandpa
02-21-02, 05:19 PM
:angel: :wah: Father, I come in Jesus Name about this family situation. These problems are beyond my comprehension. Lord, I know that You know all about this. I ask that all healing be ministered to this family. Give them the Peace that passes all understanding. Rebuke the devil out of these peoples lives. Grant that the family will be restored fully. Give them a good home. Guide them to some spirit filled Christians who can minister to them. Bless them greatly, I pray in Jesus Name. Agape. Grandpa.:)

Marilyn
02-21-02, 05:23 PM
Amen and Amen Lord! I stand in agreement!