PDA

View Full Version : My foot is sprained

uniquelyhis
02-20-02, 05:49 PM
I sprained my foot. I have a big bruise with the swelling. Pray that it will heal completely. I will do my best to take care of it but I don't have insurance:wah:

:mad:

catheriney2k
02-20-02, 05:53 PM
PLEASE DEAR GOD HELP THIS PEROSN I KNOW U WILL..U HAVE BLESSED ME ALOT AND U WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO ...PLEASE HEAL HIM LORD I REBUKE THE DEVIL GIVING THIS PERSON PAIN I REBUKE IT I SAY IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST...PLEASE HEAL THSI PERSON PLEASE GOD U SAY ASK AND WE SHALL RECIEVE WELL WE ARE ASKING
CATHERINE

Marilyn
02-20-02, 08:32 PM
Lord, heal this foot. Get the swelling down. Let Your healing and wholeness circulate throughout this entire body. in Jesus' mighty name!

Thanks Lord!!

grandpa
02-20-02, 10:48 PM
:angel: :wah: Father, I come in Jesus Name and ask for total healing for this young person. Guide them to a good place of medical care. Lord, guide this person to people who can minister to them. Rebuke the devil out of this persons life. Agape. Grandpa.

My child: there are places where you can get medical care and 'no medical bill'. Ask about. Keep us posted. We care. Grandpa.:) :D :biggrin:

uniquelyhis
02-28-02, 03:40 PM
Thank you for your prayers. By the way. I am female. :)

HeatherlyButterfly
02-28-02, 05:02 PM
my roomie just tore a ligament and sprained her ankle as well... here's some advice... advil or ibuprofin... ice it! stay off of it. wrap it in an ace bandage... elevate it... don't over exert it, stay off it as much as possible.. try to get a set of crutches. if you keep on walking on it and exerting it too much you can tear something that will result in needing surgery. generally also, most cities have free health clinics... talk to a local church pastor, they generally have the lowdown on this kind of thing. Jesus loves you darlin'. He's gonna heal you, just let him do the work and don't hurt it anymore. I'm praying. *hugs*